Guys, this is the first time I’m posting here on Kongregate (Hello :D).
Today I’ve been working on a personal project, I made a simple pong game, which worked just fine as you can test on (http://skyxer.com/swf/pong.swf).
The problem is that I do not know what I did, when I tried to implement the score (I couldn’t get text fields updating properly,after a bit I did get it to work so I saved it) but after saving and debuging the new SWF file, the colisions are all messed up (the result is here http://skyxer.com/swf/pong2.swf).
If you want to check my latest (buggy) source code, do it so here (http://pastebin.com/GCR53zu2).
Thank you in advance, I can’t figure out what I did, because it was working 20 minutes ago just fine!