First kongregate game

5 posts

Flag Post

Hi, i have develop several games but i’m not sure how to start using the kongregate engine so i want to know if you can help me with some advises to start i develop in flash as3.0 :) thanks
i will apreciate if someone can maybe give me a main screen blank i mean a main screen game with no more just to se how to load the things so i can have a basis to develop then the game.

i appreciate your time

Flag Post

I don’t know what you mean by “Kongregate engine”. If you have made several games before but none of them were Flash games then you should start with this thread. It will explain everything you need to know in order to start making Flash games. If you have made Flash games before but are wondering about the Kongregate API, which is used to report high scores to the site, for instance, you should look in that forum. Otherwise, I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you mean.

Flag Post

I think he meant for Kongregate engine to be the process you go through to upload a game on kongregate

Flag Post

i mean the api is just that i was kind of sleepy… I really don’t understand very well how the api works and how to do the testing…

Flag Post

Aaants is a very talented guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfn2fV3-2eg