Testing a Java application

4 posts

Flag Post

I’m afraid this might not supposed to be in the Game Programming section, but it has to do with Java. Almost.

I’m very new to the Developer part of Kongregate and have several questions that hopefully you guys could link faqs or other threads that answer these because I haven’t spent any time looking.

I’m working on a game currently and I was wondering if I could upload a game privately or just to see how it would end up working out on Kongregate, if I were to actually upload it here. Also wondering about save files for Java applications and how it links to a server (Or I heard save files were put on my computer?).

Don’t yell at me saying I should have read the whatever. Just put links to useful sources that I may not have already found, or give me some info directly. Only here for extra info. Thanks for the help!

Flag Post

When you upload a game, it isn’t published but rather displayed in “preview mode”. Until you make it public, noone but you will be able to see or load it (unless you share it with someone else).

Flag Post

Is it possible to develop in Java for Kongregate?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ErlendHL:

Is it possible to develop in Java for Kongregate?!

Yes, though an iframe, but you gotta host the Java file yourself on some server.