Payment

11 posts

Flag Post

I know this is probably not the right subforum but anyway

31st of January I got paid out x amount of money, and at that time I didn’t have a valid paypal e-mail, but I updated it yesterday, but it says the payment is pending, what can I do? Do I have to ask someone to manually pay to my actual paypal e-mail adress?

Flag Post

No, just wait til they issue the next round of payments. Also, you need to have at least $25 pending in order for it to be paid.

Flag Post

It says the payment is pending

Flag Post

Can someone tell me which amount needs to reach $25?
Is it the gross earnings(total ad revenue, of which I receive ~50%)?
Is it the net earnings (~50% of the gross earnings)?
Is it the net earnings minus tax (70% of the net earnings, because I do not live in the US)?

Because, when I reached $25 gross, it came up with “payment pending” – through date: Jan. 31
Does the amount pending have to reach $25 (ie. my gross is $50) before the payment will proceed, and it is just an anomaly that the payment is pending before it should be?

Flag Post

Well, It’s the end of the month and it’s still “pending”, since january 31st, I think someone has to manually re-do the payment.

Flag Post

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

I think it’s net earnings. Also make sure you check whether you are eligible for a tax reduction through that form; most western countries have a tax treaty with the US so you won’t have to pay that 30%, only the income tax in your own country.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EsCaPeThEfAtE2:

I know this is probably not the right subforum but anyway

31st of January I got paid out x amount of money, and at that time I didn’t have a valid paypal e-mail, but I updated it yesterday, but it says the payment is pending, what can I do? Do I have to ask someone to manually pay to my actual paypal e-mail adress?

What email adress did you had written there? Is it an email you own? Because if the payment was made to this email and it’s yours, you can retrieve the payment with it. Else, you’ll need to contact Kongregate. Not sure if they can cancel the first payment or not, you’ll need to see with them.

Flag Post

The email it was “sent” to was NEVER A PAYPAL EMAIL, I didnt know what paypal was at the time I entered the email.

Flag Post

The email it was “sent” to was NEVER A PAYPAL EMAIL, I didnt know what paypal was at the time I entered the email.

AFAIK You can’t do anything to fix that, and it’s kind of your fault.

Flag Post

I mean, even if the email is not a paypal email, if its yours, you can simply register a paypal with it and get the money. You should have gotten an email about that though.