illustrator

8 posts

Flag Post

i want to save a thumbnail to mochigames butwhat shall i save the illustartor file as to let it save

Flag Post

what shall I save the illustrator file to let me save it as a thumbnail for my game for mochiads

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

.png format should be compatible.

Flag Post

Thank you

Flag Post

For future reference you should really wait as few days to bump your thread. 1-2 hours is extremely pushy, especially when you do it twice.

Flag Post

I had the same reaction as RTL_Shadow when I saw the ‘bump’ post, and really you can’t expect people to solve your problem for you in less than three hours from your original post, that’s just not reasonable.

If you find yourself refreshing multiple times and getting impatient that you’re getting no answer, try one of two things:
1. Keep trying to solve your problem on your own. Do a google search, read the docs, try stuff out, think about it. In short do all the stuff you were supposed to have been doing before you even posted the thread.
2. Work on something else entirely and forget this particular problem for now. Even if you can’t do anything else on this side of the project until the problem gets solved there are certainly other problems you could be solving. And if not, get back to point 1.

Flag Post

Srry I just thought it was like a yes or no question and most people would know.