any answer?

Flag Post

umm any yet?

Flag Post

with more patience

Flag Post

Like everybody else does.

Flag Post

Just upload it. You’re not likely to get a publisher or something without a portfolio of previous good work.

Flag Post

Looks like you figured it out.

Flag Post

Sorry, quick question… Would a portfolio matter if trying to sell games on FGL?

Flag Post

It looks like your game doesn’t work. It is flash/unity or HTML? Are you iframing it or direct upload?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jasonjie88:

It would help a lot but not completely necessary

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

then what about the payment thingie?
don’t actually have a bank account here in indonesia .
and it says something about working for a company but its not like some pre-teen would be working for microsoft or anything,
well i do help out in my dad’s programming lessons as a teacher but does that count?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SumGato:

It looks like your game doesn’t work. It is flash/unity or HTML? Are you iframing it or direct upload?

it is an HTML
Any idea why it wont work?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorack:
Originally posted by SumGato:

it is an HTML
Any idea why it wont work?

It looks like the iframe points to https://www.khanacademy.org/cs/dont-press-the-button/2240297092/embed.js (it doesn’t directly point to it, but to a Kongregate page that looks like a mirror for it), which is a .js file, not an HTML file.

Originally posted by Exorack:

then what about the payment thingie?
don’t actually have a bank account here in indonesia .
and it says something about working for a company but its not like some pre-teen would be working for microsoft or anything,
well i do help out in my dad’s programming lessons as a teacher but does that count?

If you ever reach the minimum the minimum payment (it’s almost impossible if your games don’t get popular), tell your parents to fill it.

Flag Post

THANK you all

Flag Post

I agree, why not look into uploading it to FGL? You can take advantages of the services they offer there.

Flag Post

My post was deleted aparently. so……

Flag Post

3rd time is the charm….

I agree here. Have you looked into fgl.com and the services offered there to sell your game?