API Documentation page 3

58 posts

Flag Post

could somebody please help me, or maybe just inform me of what’s going on.
i attempted to implement the API into my game, but i guess it didn’t work because i am still receiving 40% ad revenue. i was really excited to get it working, but now it seems like it isn’t. could somebody please help me, and maybe tell me what the problem is? my game is Clouds: Sky Gallery, if that helps.
thank you in advance for any info or advice!

Flag Post

i was able to get the highscores working in the game i uploaded today, however it’s still reporting 40%. is this a common problem?

Flag Post

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I’m curious about something.

Is it possible to use data on player’s profiles? Such as counting the amount of favorited games, friends or age?

If this is the wrong place to ask, just kindly point me other somewhere please :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by LudusArts:

Is it possible to use data on player’s profiles? Such as counting the amount of favorited games, friends or age?

If this is the wrong place to ask, just kindly point me other somewhere please :)

Somewhat. You could parse the HTML page yourself, but that would be a pain, so Kong has a user info JSON feed.
Here’s mine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:
Originally posted by LudusArts:

Somewhat. You could parse the HTML page yourself, but that would be a pain, so Kong has a user info JSON feed.
Here’s mine.

Thanks Bob, your a cool guy.

Thanks for the example, but that all does seem a bit above me atm. How hard is it to just pull the age of the player? Would it be as easy as pulling the players username (will be using AS3)?

Many thanks!

Flag Post

Sorry10

Flag Post

Please go? timed complete no?

Flag Post

sorry for the necro, I didn’t want to make a new thread for such a small question..

How do you implement the API using javascript? I use Netbeans, if that helps.