"optimized for mobile devices"

7 posts

Flag Post

I notice there’s now an extra check box when uploading a game.

What constitutes mobile optimization? Do I get extra revenue percentage if I do it? Does my game get put in a special section? Are there actually enough Flash enabled mobile devices out there for this to be worth it?

Flag Post

I guess Kongregate is preparing for the future. There are more and more mobile devices capable of this, so I’d say it’s worth it, definately.

Flag Post

Maybe you should ask an admin. They are the ones who run Kongregate, so if there’s something new, they will surely know about it.

Flag Post

I’m guessing at the very least it includes having a reasonable sized flash window, and having controls that go well with touch screens (no mouse hovering, only clicks).

Flag Post

Woah woah woah, so are we finally getting a mobile Kongregate? :3

Flag Post

Well, Adobe announced a mobile version of Flash. We want to be ready for it. :) Please do not check that box if you haven’t specifically tested it though, which is unlikely unless you happen to have one of Adobe’s developer models.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

Well, Adobe announced a mobile version of Flash. We want to be ready for it. :) Please do not check that box if you haven’t specifically tested it though, which is unlikely unless you happen to have one of Adobe’s developer models.

You can’t tell me my flash isn’t perfect for mobile devices, you have no proof. I will check whatever checkbox I please! >:o