Looking for people to make a game.

32 posts

Flag Post

I’m wanting to get a team of programmers, and people who can make animations and draw good. The game is called “The Fate of the Samurai.”

Here’s the storyline.

The two last samurai clans of Japan have become rivals. They begin to fight over land, and soon enough it becomes a war. Your a young samurai from a small town in Japan, and you’ve got much skill with a sword. Although you’ve got alot to learn, and both clans are eager to take you in. You must carefully choose your side.
As i said there is two clans, the Kyouryoku Clan, and the Takusan Clan. The Kyouryoku Clan is rich, greedy, but is strong. The Takusan Clan is poor, but has many trustworthy men.

Thats the storyline. I can tell you the main characters and other features to the game, if your interested.

UPDATE July 15th: I think we’re covered! sweeeet.

Flag Post

So yor doing the script right

Flag Post

Which kind of script you talking about? The story script?

Flag Post

I was talking about actionscript and if your doing only story dont thnk your doing much

Flag Post

Well I can help you with the graphic designing for backgrounds,floors, powerups,clan symbols,swords and stuff like that. Not the best ‘character’ drawer in the world though ;p

Flag Post

No i’m not doing the actionscipt, im just learning that stuff, and i know perfectly well just doing the story isn’t much. But ill help in anyway i can, with the game.

Ok so if Metroid is in, we’ll only need another person to draw, characters, and then a person to make the game (that one kinda important….-.-). Metroid are you any good at animations too?

Flag Post

I can make animations but it needs a little work…Hey, did you make a forum for the game production yet? If not I can make one for you.

Flag Post

Ill do the actionscript. I’m good with AS.
woadraiders@hotmail.com -MSN
asjuggernaut – AIM

Flag Post

a AS scripter woot. What else will we need? We have a graphic designer and a Scripter.

Flag Post

Ok like Metroid said we need a scipter and grapic designer…. and Metroid, no i haven’t made forum for the game production yet, so if you want to you can make it.

Flag Post

Ok i’m working on it right, when its done i’ll give you the link to it Joe…Do you want me to give it to your private or public Joe?

Flag Post

Umm.. Send it private i guess…

Flag Post

Email? I need your email.

Flag Post

tdog_miller@yahoo.com

Flag Post

Alright I sent it to you, check your email.

Flag Post

Ok.. Im there

Flag Post

Ok I’m on the forums too. What do you think about it?

Flag Post

Good!

Flag Post

Ok good, now all we need is more members for the project lol

Flag Post

Whats the link to the forums?

Flag Post

Email Please so I can give the link to you.

Flag Post

Who’s the beta-testers?

Flag Post

I like the idea of the game i might koin but still i dont know what joe is doing

Flag Post

We still need someone to do the sound for the game, and we could use a beta-tester, but we dont need one for a while.

Flag Post

woadraiders@hotmail.com