Ultimate game making code!!! just copy and paste!!!11

57 posts

Flag Post

The fact that you are reading this thread tells me you fall into 1 of 4 categories:
- Someone who wants a laugh
- Someone who wants to flame noobs
- Someone who has no life and reads every thread
- Someone who thinks they can make games by blindly copy/pasting other people’s code.

I’m going to address those of you in the last category.

You can NOT make games simply by copy pasting code.
You can NOT make games without effort.
You can NOT make games without spending a significant ammount of time learning.
NOBODY is going to give you some super-code to create awesome games.
There is NO “quick-and-easy” way to make games. Even the smallest games take hours to make.

So if you’re one of those people who has no idea how to make games, Please, before posting “lol I wanna meak gamez teach me how I’m awsm lololol!!!!11”, do everyone a favor. Check out the Making Games FAQ, and learn the basics with the Shootorials, Some entries in Kongregate’s Tutorials section, or Google

Flag Post

The fact that you are reading this thread tells me you fall into 1 of 3 categories:

What about people who have no life and read EVERY thread?

Flag Post

It seems you’ve misquoted me. As it is plain to the readers, I said 1 of 4 categories. and I did include the one you mentioned… and the idea that I edited the post is out of the question. Because that would be sneaky.

Flag Post

I came here because i was wondering how you could make ultimate game simple enough to be some copy paste code

Flag Post

Lol no offence but someone can give u a “super-code” and u can create awesome games. Like if someone gave me the code for a vcam THAT WORKS or a swinging ball and when u click it lets go. Like yeah, u can make awesome games ^^
Lol

Flag Post

What provoked this? I’ve not noticed any ““lol I wanna meak gamez teach me how I’m awsm lololol!!!!11”” posts recently. Or is this a pre-emptive thread for the flood of new users you think we’ll get now the summer holidays are starting?

Flag Post

lol I wanna meak gamez teach me how I’m awsm lololol!!!!11
thats funny :) cauz it sounds funny
me wanz danse at musix for teh kitty kat

Flag Post
Originally posted by nojkimserious:

What provoked this? I’ve not noticed any ““lol I wanna meak gamez teach me how I’m awsm lololol!!!!11”” posts recently. Or is this a pre-emptive thread for the flood of new users you think we’ll get now the summer holidays are starting?

Preemptive mostly. But I have seen a few posts like that recently. Not threads of their own, but posts within threads.

Flag Post

btw truefire don’t you fit under #3? :P

Flag Post

no… I fit under the invisible number 5: Someone who has no life and reads every thread 4 times a minute

Flag Post

I only came here to see what this wonder code was so I could have a slice of the pie if it existed.

I wasn’t holding my breath….

Flag Post

Would be pretty cool if there was a wonder code like that… Maybe with some kind of uber-emergent code itwould be possible…

Flag Post

Now someone post the ‘The fact that you posted this thread means’ and make me laugh. =p

Flag Post

Ohhhh yeahhh! I’m number 3!!

Flag Post

I want this code pm it to me.

Flag Post

Lies! You can make ton’s of things without graphics :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1230567:

That’s not what I was referring to… code isn’t generally suited for “black-box” use (IE, use it without knowing what it does). In that respect, you can’t just piece together several pieces of stolen code to make a game. At least SOME of it has to be your own work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by truefire:

That’s not what I was referring to… code isn’t generally suited for “black-box” use (IE, use it without knowing what it does). In that respect, you can’t just piece together several pieces of stolen code to make a game. At least SOME of it has to be your own work.

You can copy and paste code that was made by someone else who put effort into it :3

Flag Post

mh… I said that you can not make games that way… you can steal them that way.

Flag Post

There is still creation, therefore you are making something at the same time stealing :3

Flag Post

There is still creation, therefore you are making something at the same time stealing :3

Stop making stuff up… :P

Flag Post

Actually, you can link black boxes together and make games.

I do it all the time

Flag Post

I was just curious to see what was in the thread. :P

But I couldn’t agree more with the OP. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draco18s:

Actually, you can link black boxes together and make games.

I do it all the time

Well fine then! Go and send the wrong message to the script kiddies… :S

Flag Post

I copied the opening post into notepad and then ran it but it didn’t make a game. you guys need to learn to program or sumthin