no-actionscript competiton (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

Ok i know this sound hard and impossible but the game doesnt have to be something cool maybe a interactive room or something its possible BTW

Flag Post

Unpossible.

Flag Post

1) Flash games require ActionScript

2) Dont compose your thread titles in all caps to get attention.

3) I still wonder if you ever use periods or sentences :?

Your post isnt very clear.

Flag Post

how do you make a room interactive with out some form of action scripting?

Flag Post

You can’t.

Flag Post

Button action = Actionscript,so it’s impossible. :(

Flag Post

Ok if i make a game without action script will you believe me

Flag Post

Oh and arcane coder
1st)yes you can but i doesnt have to be good
2nd)i fixed that
3rd)imnot the only one and i dont know whats your problem with me like half of forumers just write fast and neglect all writing rules

Flag Post

Ok if i make a game without action script will you believe me

Not a Flash game, no.

2nd)i fixed that

Thank you.

3rd)imnot the only one and i dont know whats your problem with me like half of forumers just write fast and neglect all writing rules

It doesnt matter if you are the only one or not. Sentences and paragraphs were created for a reason, so that text can be more comprehensible. If you use them, people will be able to understand better what you are trying to say. I’m not sure whats so hard about using them.

Also, theres an edit button. Dont double post unless its unavoidable.

Unless you can demonstrate soon that this thread is useful and you can create a game without code, its going to be considered spam.

Flag Post

OK here it is the
No-actionsSctipt game tutorial
Ok make a character like a girl and 3 buttons go inside each button and draw a clothing on the over frame on each press crl+enter and you have a dress up.
Another game is the hide and seek create 5 buttons and a room hide the buttons somewhere and i ones down frame put you won.

Flag Post

Buttons work with script. You fail, sir.

Flag Post

Those arent even ‘games’. Plus, to tell a person ‘you won’ requires code.

I think its time to end this silly topic. I dont see its relevance to the coding forum.