Show us a screenshot of what you're working on! page 10

646 posts

Flag Post

Here’s what I’m working on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AMD_Paulius_J:
Originally posted by oatlol:

Looks like an awesome game AMD. When you gonna be done with it?

Thanks, well it will definitely take 5-6 months, because we are thinking about creating 5 different worlds, and unusual ones like swamp or mist world. Heavy rain world would be very unusual too, but putting on a stage size rain movie clip would probably make game laggy:/

Just keep working on it :)

Flag Post

Nice protein BigJM, which is it?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ace_Blue:

Nice protein BigJM, which is it?

Hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase; it makes my brain hurt.

Flag Post

Cooking myself a hot, tasty game.
Your game looks cold, lobster.

Flag Post

Runner game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mond:

A simple keyboard-based RailGun Shooter that is currently getting an art redesign (now that I know how to use Blender).

Wow! that style. it reminds me one of my favourite games homm2. Is it only Blender or Blender + Photoshop?

Flag Post

I actually have something to show for once :)

It’s only a little dodging game based on the last PGGC I did – thought I’d make something rather than waste ‘em. The base colour changes every time a game starts, which is why they don’t match.

Flag Post

Ballistic II.

Flag Post

Aaants, now that seems to be what PGGC#2 was used for. Great background indeed :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

Aaants, now that seems to be what PGGC#2 was used for. Great background indeed :)

It is always great to reuse code. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BraydenBlack:

Ballistic II.

The style looks like Cell Warfare.

Flag Post

To AMD…that is just Blender, using Blender’s Internal Renderer.

Flag Post

I’ve been working on my randomly generated endless survival side-scrolling space shooter a lot this week:

Flag Post

A solitaire battleships puzzle game:

Flag Post

Working on a new project now.

Flag Post

Was updating my game, and here are some more screen shots of its (primarily) interface.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:

That’s an interesting art style. You should consider trying darker versions of the color you are surrounding as a stroke style instead of the solid black. And shading bits of darker or lighter areas in each of the objects. It might help make your game look more realistic and cartoony.

Flag Post

@vesperbot: Looks good, but I’d darken the background underneath text, as it gets a bit difficult to read in places. Also, from the last screenshot, it should be “gracefully”, not “graciously”, and the last sentence is missing “that” after “wizard”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragon_of_celts:

@vesperbot: Looks good, but I’d darken the background underneath text, as it gets a bit difficult to read in places. Also, from the last screenshot, it should be “gracefully”, not “graciously”, and the last sentence is missing “that” after “wizard”.

Thanks, perhaps I’ll use a “black marble” texture in there, I have some ready. And thanks for proofreading, while I did try to make my texts error free, it’s always good to get a hand from someone else. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:

That’s an interesting art style. You should consider trying darker versions of the color you are surrounding as a stroke style instead of the solid black. And shading bits of darker or lighter areas in each of the objects. It might help make your game look more realistic and cartoony.

I did try that out but no matter what the outline around the skin could either be a dark orange or light brown color, and it made it look awkward :\

Here’s what it currently looks like right now, I think it’s alright:

Flag Post

Really basic “bullet hell” shooter, only have one enemy fully implemented. I’m pretty much making the rest all at once.

Flag Post

Offtopic: Do everyone really develop both code and graphic side of a project? I thought that a lot of people stick with some basic debug graphics while writing code.

Flag Post

I have to, in fact I want to make everything possible by my own. Of course, I use random web sources for graphics, say all those gems are from real pictures. While yes, I have used “basic debug graphics” at early stages of development.