Forums The Arts

[group] [R.I.P] Cartoon Nation page 13 (locked)

320 posts

Flag Post

Helping save this thread


 
Flag Post

I am currently gonna make a big cartoon picture. If you want to be in it. tell me what you want to look like and I will start creating.

 
Flag Post

black hair.
tan
currently wearing a shirt that says “trust me im a doctor” xD
thats it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XxRebornxX:

black hair.
tan
currently wearing a shirt that says “trust me im a doctor” xD
thats it

K I will get Right on it.

also how long of hair?

 
Flag Post

eh my description is in secret artist :P. also can i be rocking? e.g the hand spider man thingy.

 
Flag Post

http://i33.tinypic.com/2cxj38k.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/wtgd9t.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/n37ryp.png
http://i29.tinypic.com/iputd0.png
http://i28.tinypic.com/2h5ieth.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/2j4qzkj.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/120lbad.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/2wcmf68.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/jq73mf.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/npl5c8.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/o5zzp5.png
http://i32.tinypic.com/28rpc8i.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/2kfxo9.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2crwv8z.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/fmkvv8.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/2ppy0p3.png
http://i33.tinypic.com/9zyecw.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/a4tzjd.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/2j14jf9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/6fs6zt.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/2qa3ae0.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/k9mya.png

SO… Wha’d I win?

 
Flag Post

portrait is spelt portrait.

 
Flag Post

Seal of Approval- Yesh, this is awesome!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seafoam:

Seal of Approval- Yesh, this is awesome!

awesome

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRaginpotato:

eh my description is in secret artist :P. also can i be rocking? e.g the hand spider man thingy.

K also I am gonna be about a week making it, I have other stuff going on.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seafoam:

Seal of Approval- Yesh, this is awesome!

Hmmm… i need to make a seal of apprewvil.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pivotman99:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2cxj38k.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/wtgd9t.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/n37ryp.png
http://i29.tinypic.com/iputd0.png
http://i28.tinypic.com/2h5ieth.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/2j4qzkj.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/120lbad.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/2wcmf68.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/jq73mf.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/npl5c8.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/o5zzp5.png
http://i32.tinypic.com/28rpc8i.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/2kfxo9.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2crwv8z.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/fmkvv8.png
http://i31.tinypic.com/2ppy0p3.png
http://i33.tinypic.com/9zyecw.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/a4tzjd.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/2j14jf9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/6fs6zt.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/2qa3ae0.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/k9mya.png

SO… Wha’d I win?

 
Flag Post

Art spamming makes noone win. but they are good ;)

 
Flag Post

Add to my epicness!

 
Flag Post

















Uhhh…Saved?

 
Flag Post

Shar that is awesome I will resume on the family portrait, but if anyone wants to draw themselves please do so.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NoteyMan:

Shar that is awesome I will resume on the family portrait, but if anyone wants to draw themselves please do so.

You can’t stop thinking about me :P That is so…weird…

 
Flag Post

NoteyMan, I’ll add this group to the list again (I removed it a couple of days ago), but please, keep it active. I think there are no problems since there are plenty of open group slots, but please try to follow the rules…

 
Flag Post

Come on! Cartoons should be on top! :P










SMALLER AVATARS



 
Flag Post

I am locking it :( sorry, but its dead.