Forums The Arts

[Group] Zimmy CC (Looking For Members)

14 posts

Flag Post

Zimmy Crtics

The place to get CC

About Us

Zimmy crtics is a group open to all users who want to get there digtal/Hand Drawn art CC.

Joining

Joining is the easy part about ZC all you need to do is Fill out this forum:

Do you CC art lots?
Are you well knowen on the art forums?

Awards

Newb CC:CC 10 Pecies
Getting there:CC 20 Pecies
You just can’t stop:CC 100 Pecies

Members

zimmy_C (Host)
hero122

 
Flag Post

All I can tell you is… critique threads always have failed.

 
Flag Post

Wtf is a “crtic”?
also:
digtal
knownen

Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

All I can tell you is… critique threads always have failed.

QFT. There’s already two groups for CC anyway. And everyone “well knownen” is in them.

 
Flag Post

Also, I’d strongly recommend against shared accounts. We all know what happened to Ca.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Also, I’d strongly recommend against shared accounts. We all know what happened to Ca.

This is not a shared ACC,

Also I lost connection when editing the posts

 
Flag Post

In any case, you need to sign up as a group if you want one in the sign-up thread.

 
Flag Post

Quick, before Rawis locks it!
CC plz:

jk =P but i would appreciate someone ripping this sig apart with cc.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

In any case, you need to sign up as a group if you want one in the sign-up thread.

I Just sign it up

Originally posted by ozzy123:

Quick, before Rawis locks it!

CC plz:



jk =P but i would appreciate someone ripping this sig apart with cc.

Personally I really like it, Although the right looks a little pixelated and could use a little more bluring.

also the top right is that bright bit meant to be there

 
Flag Post

I didn’t put the bit in the top right, but does it look bad? and i’ll look at the pixellation..

Better:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ozzy123:

I didn’t put the bit in the top right, but does it look bad? and i’ll look at the pixellation..

Better:

Maybe less blur

 
Flag Post


Now?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ozzy123:



Now?

I think it looks good

 
Flag Post

ile join,for good measure…

Q1,no.
Q2,yes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

ile join,for good measure…

Ok I’ll add you on the list

Also I whispered you