Forums The Arts

[group] ~xXIηzαηєTσχιcGяαρнιcѕXx~ ×яєcяυιтιηg ℓєα∂єяz αη∂ мємвєяz×

12 posts

Flag Post

๖ۣۜωєℓcσмє тσ xXIηzαηєTσχιcGяαρнιcѕXx, ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєqυєѕт αηу ѕιgѕ, αννιєѕ, вαηηєяѕ, αη∂ єтc.

๖ۣۜcσηтєηтѕ:
●ηєωѕ&υρ∂αтєѕ
●яαη∂σм αят
●αρρℓιcαтιση
●ℓєα∂єяz
●мємвєяz

๖ۣۜнєяє ωιℓℓ вє ρσѕтє∂ αℓℓ тнє ηєω υρ∂αтєѕ αη∂ cσηтєѕтѕ єтc.

●Opening of xXInzaneToxicGraphicsXx, Sat. Dec 5. 2009.

๖ۣۜcυяяєηт cσηтєѕт:

๖ۣۜρяєνισυѕ cσηтєѕтѕ:

๖ۣۜιƒ уσυ ωαηт тσ נσιη тнє gяσυρ тнєη αℓℓ уσυ нανє тσ ∂σ ιѕ ƒιℓℓ υρ тнιѕ αρρℓιcαтιση ƒσям αη∂ we ωιℓℓ α∂∂ уσυ αѕ ѕσση αѕ ρσѕѕιвℓє.

●ηαмє:
●ѕтуℓє σƒ αят:
●яαηк:
●ѕαмρℓє σƒ αят:
●σтнєя ιηƒσ:

๖ۣۜαℓℓ тнє ℓєα∂єяѕ ωιℓℓ вє gяαηтє∂ αccєѕѕ тσ тнιѕ αccσυηт αη∂ ωιℓℓ нανє тнє αυтнσяιту тσ cнαηgє αηутнιηg ιƒ ρєямιттє∂ ѕσ.

๖ۣۜσρєη ѕℓσтѕ ℓєƒт: 5

● xX_Xephiroz_Xx
●{Open Slot}
●{Open Slot}
●{Open Slot}
●{Open Slot}
●{Open Slot}

●Nordor

Flag Post

I’ll delete this in a bit, if you need more posts, but the shine is to opaque, and it’s hard to read the words.

Flag Post

as far as critiquing goes, blur tool was used to hide crummy rendering, backgrounds cosist of two-toned noise distortions, and vector paintbrushes, shine is never good on sigs, and they are just boring.

Flag Post

I’d either lower the transparency on the shine, or remove it all together. Also make the text a lighter colour than the background so it’s more readable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sasms:

I’d either lower the transparency on the shine, or remove it all together. Also make the text a lighter colour than the background so it’s more readable.

Aye aye Captin’ :D

Originally posted by MainFrame_Games:

as far as critiquing goes, blur tool was used to hide crummy rendering, backgrounds cosist of two-toned noise distortions, and vector paintbrushes, shine is never good on sigs, and they are just boring.

I used splatter and grunge brushes on that.. xD..

EDIT: Soooo.. Its all done now.. Looks better yet?.. x..×..

Flag Post

ZOMG HE HAZ ALTZ OMG WTF!

and hmmm low quality renders. I can see the pixels on the edges and the background sorta gets in the way imo.

Flag Post

its…to….EMO! My eyes!

Flag Post

Im glad you acctually took my advice rather than R4GING like a kongren00b. Good luck!

Flag Post

As you guys can see i have not been posting lately for the fact that i have exams and i would probably go back after 3 days. which i wont be going on that much, sooo.. im really looking forward for a few leaders who can keep this thread on going so this wont end up dead when i get back.. :P
Im actually allowing the leader to do anything he wants to this thread as long that the thread would go on.. xD..
So just tell me/whisper/shout me if you would like to be one.. o-o

Flag Post

Nice art!

Flag Post

ηαмє: Nordor / Mjsime
ѕтуℓє σƒ αят: Digital sigs + Pixel
яαηк: Dont mind… Member, im not great
ѕαмρℓє σƒ αят:
Digital:

Pixel:

σтнєя ιηƒσ: Im quite new and not great…

Flag Post