Forums The Arts

[Group] The Artist's Corner(c)(r)TM - Taking Requests!

36 posts

Flag Post

Introduction

Hello everyone! I am inviting you to join my group, The Artist’s Corner. Here you can talk with fellow artists, show off you work, and do tons of other things. Don’t forget: You can also post your writing and stories. Art doesn’t mean pictures only. You’ll love it here at The Artist’s Corner! Join today!

Join

If you would like to join, please post some info about yourself, a sample[s] of your artwork, and a resume.

Rules

I know you don’t like ’em, but we gotta have ’em. These are the rules:

1. Obey the Kongregate Guidelines. Disobedience of this rule may result in expulsion from The Artist’s Corner and/or consequences from the Kongregate Team, depending on the severity of the offence.

2. Let’s try to keep this thread positive. Please do not put down other users by telling them their art is horrible, etc.

Well, that’s pretty much all the rules, because the Kongregate Guidelines cover most of it.

Members

This is a list of all the members.

CocoaPuff310 [myself]
GraphicDesignC
ozzy123
MrSalvador

About Myself

I have experience in Microsoft Paint. I take avatar requests [see this thread for more info on that] and I specialize in pixel art. Here are some samples of my work:

This was an avatar I made for AddMachine.

This is one of my “Pixely Works of Art.” . I call it “Pixel Art.”

This is another one of my “Pixely Works of Art.” It’s called “Pixel Stairs.”

I also write a lot, so this is one of my poems [I was very cheerful the day I wrote it, so that’s why it’s so, well, different]:

Play-Doh is so good to eat,
I prefer it over meat!
All those colours are a pretty site,
I eat them morning, noon, and night!
Now I have to wrap things up,
So the bottom line is…
I love that stuff!

There was another part in the middle but I forgot what it was so I’ll add it on a later date.

About The Group

The Artist’s Corner is all about having artist’s being able to talk openly to each other, artist’s being able to show off their work in a positive environment, and do tons of other great things. Here you can get ideas from other artist’s, get feedback on your artwork and writing, have discussions, and a lot of other things. You may think art just means pictures, but when you join The Artist’s Corner, you can post anything related to art, which includes stories, poems, pictures you made on your computer, pictures you drew and then scanned into your computer, and songs [tell me if I missed something]. Don’t worry—we keep this thread moderated closely. You think this is the place for you? Join today!

To The Members

Welcome to The Artist’s Corner! I hope you have a great time here! Actually, I know you’ll have a great time!

Flag Post

[reserved for lockzorz]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved] Sorry for all the reserved-s.

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

[reserved]

Flag Post

You need to sign up Here first before you make a group, or a contest.

Flag Post

Yep, I was just about to do that, but I wanted to make it first so I would have a link. But thanks anyway. :)

Flag Post

Yep, good luck on the group. I think I will be the first to sign up =D Since you don’t have a sign up form just throw me up there somewhere…

Flag Post
Originally posted by GraphicDesignC:

Yep, good luck on the group. I think I will be the first to sign up =D Since you don’t have a sign up form just throw me up there somewhere…

Okay then. I’ll add you to the Invisible List, which will soon become visible…

Flag Post

Did that a few hours ago

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Did that a few hours ago

Did what?

Flag Post

I think the face you made is chewing bubble gum, and part of it is stuck on the front of his bottom set of teeth, and the rest is stuck on the back of his top set :P Looks good :D

Also, I want to join :D The name just sounds cool :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by ozzy123:

I think the face you made is chewing bubble gum, and part of it is stuck on the front of his bottom set of teeth, and the rest is stuck on the back of his top set :P Looks good :D

Also, I want to join :D The name just sounds cool :P

Okay, I’ll add you to the list. Welcome to The Artist’s Corner!

Flag Post

Thanks man :) Hope the group goes well :) I’ll try to post art here every so often :) But mostly I’ll try and comment on stuff since I’m in so many groups, so its hard to make enough art to post different pics in each thread >_<

Flag Post
Originally posted by ozzy123:

Thanks man :) Hope the group goes well :) I’ll try to post art here every so often :) But mostly I’ll try and comment on stuff since I’m in so many groups, so its hard to make enough art to post different pics in each thread >_<

Okay. :) Don’t forget you can also post writing in The Artist’s Corner. :) Would anyone else like to join?

Flag Post

Yeah yeah yeah I’ll join :D I can take animated avatar, flash & actionscript stuff, hand draw, and pixel reuests! ;)

Flag Post

Yeah yeah yeah I’ll join :D I can take animated avatar, flash & actionscript stuff, hand draw, and pixel reuests! ;)

Great! You sound like a good artist! Could you post some examples of your work?

Flag Post

That crazy guy up thar…

If you want to see a game, I only have two that I’m proud of.

A Quest for Idle
Pantsy McDance

Flag Post

Keep up the good work, MrSalvador! I especially like the Kongregate trophy. :) Do you specialize in pixel art?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CocoaPuff310:

Keep up the good work, MrSalvador! I especially like the Kongregate trophy. :) Do you specialize in pixel art?

No, not in particular, but I can do it!

Flag Post

Would anyone else like to join? We’re open to anyone!

Originally posted by CocoaPuff310:

No, not in particular, but I can do it!

Anyhow, you’re really good at it!