C.O.Z.Y. Art Request thread

Creativity of a Zealous Yuppie

Here are a few of applications that I use

• MS Paint
  • MS gif Animator
  • Adobe Photoshop CS4
  • Adobe Illustrator CS4
  • GraphicsGale

I am still a ‘novice’ when it comes to Art but I really love Art. I am not good at ‘realism’.
My style kinda stands between Realism and Abstract… so is it Surrealism? let us find out.
I made this thread for the purpose of improving my skills, take on challenges and… well… take requests.

I will be taking requests that are:

avatars, banners, signatures or other illustrations with this requirements

Max Width     Max Height     Max Frames

.gif :  300         300           15
.png :  1000        1000 		

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

I am doing this for free so…

• I have the right to redistribute, alter or use my ‘works’ for commercial purposes.
  • I will not take ridiculous requests, such requests will be ignored
  • I will only take up to 5 requests at a time, there will be a list for the pending requests
  • I would love to hear some criticism that is reasonable
  • you must have patience when you make requests
  • you should not use my ‘works’ for commercial purposes
  • you should not redistribute my ‘works’ without crediting me or linking it back to me
  • you should ask for permission if you would like to alter my ‘works’
  • YOU + IGNORANCE + SPAMMER + TROLL = IGNORED

AND PLEASE MAKE YOUR REQUESTS MORE DETAILED
colors? size? what? where? who? why? lol

Leave me a shout/whisper of your yahoo, msn or skype IDs for better communication.
(I prefer messengers)

See some of my works at my Facebook album, (link for my account is located at my kong profile)

You can also take a look and join iDesign

Flag Post

Cozythrias  Elysium666

Flag Post

BANNERS

Cozythrias-iDesign

Flag Post

SIGNATURES

Cozythrias-Light Me Up!

Flag Post

FINISHED REQUESTS (10)

nordor

Cartoon Bee v1 / Cartoon Bee v2

Devlini

Devlini Typography

re4beast

re4 Badge Avatar

AbusedZebra

Hidden Banner v1 / Hidden Banner v2

Vulpixgirl421

Pokemon Signature v1 / Pokemon Signature v2

bythemark

bythemark Glow Avatar

Cycloneblaze

Badged
Animated v1 / Animated v2

Jared_e

Gir Animated Avatar

Morrrr

Trophy v1 / Trophy v2

Flag Post

PENDING REQUESTS

1. Jared_e
  2. taised

Flag Post

done? cause i want a cartoon picture of a bee…

Flag Post

Can I have a banner like the iDesign one, which says Devlini. I know it might not be possible to have it look the same reversed so if it isn’t then it doesn’t matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nordor:

done? cause i want a cartoon picture of a bee…

I’m on it

Originally posted by Devlini:

Can I have a banner like the iDesign one, which says Devlini. I know it might not be possible to have it look the same reversed so if it isn’t then it doesn’t matter.

Ok this kinda request will take a little while, this would be my 2nd pending request :)

EDIT

I have finished the sketch for Devlini, just wait. I’ll be able to make it soon, and btw WOULD YOU LIKE IT ANIMATED? WHAT COLORS WOULD YOU PREFER? please make it easier for me :)

Flag Post

@ nordor, is this the right guy? he got screwed lol

do you like it?

tell me what you chose and what will you do with it, I am kinda curious :O

Flag Post

Can I have that Image in a badge border and re4 in on the bicep in a bold distorted font. Black color is fine

Flag Post

I have finished the sketch for Devlini, just wait. I’ll be able to make it soon, and btw WOULD YOU LIKE IT ANIMATED? WHAT COLORS WOULD YOU PREFER? please make it easier for me :)

Yes can I have it animated.

And can it be red on a black background

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

Can I have that Image in a badge border and re4 in on the bicep in a bold distorted font. Black color is fine

is this supposed to be an avatar?

EDIT

well since no response well kinda means a yes sometimes :P

Flag Post

@ Devlini, it was kinda hard using those letters, sorry if you can’t read it at first glance

well then again I am wondering where you would use it :P

Flag Post

Thanks so much it looks pretty awesome. I am going to use it on another forum as my signature, if you don’t mind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Devlini:

Thanks so much it looks pretty awesome. I am going to use it on another forum as my signature, if you don’t mind.

that is fine mate. thanks for liking it :)

Flag Post

@ re4beast, ok there it is, I thought you kinda want it as an avatar since you stated that ye want the badge frame.

hope you like it :) ,I also saw you making requests of the same thing on other threads too :P I hope mine satisfies ye

Flag Post

Can I have a banner that says “Hidden” with a dark background and an assassin that is only semi-noticeable? I would like it to be about 725 pixels wide by 175 pixels tall, or somewhere around there.

I’m going to be using it for a game that I’ll be making in the Forum Games forum. I’ll give you credit for the banner on the first post. Thanks in advance. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

Can I have a banner that says “Hidden” with a dark background and an assassin that is only semi-noticeable? I would like it to be about 725 pixels wide by 175 pixels tall, or somewhere around there.

I’m going to be using it for a game that I’ll be making in the Forum Games forum. I’ll give you credit for the banner on the first post. Thanks in advance. :)

I’m on it :) and what kind of assassin? modern (using a sniper rifle or a knife) ? or the real ‘eastern assassins’

Flag Post

Well, I was thinking more like an older style of assassin. Kind of like Assassin’s Creed, but different, with dark clothing and less viewable weapons.

Flag Post

Could you make me a sig that says “Pokemon rule, or else…” With Vulpix and Riolu in it with crowns? Kinda a rainbow background and you can put your signature in the bottom right corner to give you credit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vulpixgirl421:

Could you make me a sig that says “Pokemon rule, or else…” With Vulpix and Riolu in it with crowns? Kinda a rainbow background and you can put your signature in the bottom right corner to give you credit.

so the sig would say “Pokemon rule, or else…” ? just confirming. :)

Flag Post

Yeah, sorry I haven’t been on here for a while.

Flag Post

@ AbusedZebra, is this what you had in mind?

if you want to brighten things up tell me.

EDIT:

@ Vulpixgirl421, is this fine?

If you want to change the color of the lower text of “rule or else…” do tell

Flag Post

The background is perfect, but I’d like the text to be completely visible, please.