Forums The Arts

pivot stick animations page 3

1645 posts

Flag Post

bcuz he puts back rounds? and read acouple posts up i neer sed mne wer better all i sed it he cud em a bit smoother

Flag Post

I’m almost positive they are shorter, but whatever. This is actually the one I have the worst problem with:

I mean, come on. How can a kick that slow send a guy that far. It wouldn’t do anything.

EDIT:I can’t read your previous post at all. Take more time to write these. There is such a thing as a backspace button.

Flag Post

it was done in like a minuite and thats not the hole animation it was doen 4 a runescape hating thing and i spent most of my time donloading the letters (i didn’t know they had a folder 4 the alphabet)

EDIT also how did u tke frames out of the original?

Flag Post

It’s not the whole animation because I cut it. The fact that you did it in a minute proves my point that lightsun’s animations were better, because he spends more time on them.

EDIT: I have my ways.

Flag Post

yeah i dont care i do mine quick cuz i want to if i wanted i could put time in mine and they would be better i never sed those were my best animations if u look at some other peoples theirs were done alot jerkier and shorter than mine

EDIT- can everyone just get back on topic and stop posting about this plz (all i was trying to do in the first place was constructive critisism and lightsun as fine with it was u guys that got mad XD)

Flag Post

Then lets see your best animation. I never got mad. I’m arguing my point rationally. But, fine whatever, go back to posting (resists saying stupid) stick animations.

Flag Post

look up and i havn’t made it yet and i really dont want to waste my time proving my point and making a good animation

Flag Post

If you haven’t made a better animation yet how do you know that the animations you ave right now aren’t your best?

Flag Post

cuz i spent 2 minuite on em and if ispent alonger time what do u think would happen?! im starting to get ticked so could u plz drop it and get back on topic really all it was was construtcuve critsism and really LIGHTSUN was fine with it and he is the one who made them so plz DROP IT and get back on topic b4 u get us banned

EDIT also if you make things move faster u have to use less frames wich results in jerkiness

Flag Post

Banned?

Dude, read the rules, nothing is wrong here.

Besides your spelling :p

Anyway on topic make that big kick 2 frames instead of 5.

Also make it look like the guy who got kicked broke this leg.

Flag Post

HOLYCRAP WHAT IS OFFTOPIC ARGURING!? agenst the rules! and really guys get the heck back o topic moon laugh master did!

also it was more than 5 frames

Flag Post

My name is MoonlaughMaster. Not moon laugh master. Get it right.
Also, Getting rid of frames in a linear movement doesn’t make it jerkier, just faster. Here, look.

Flag Post

sorry gosh its some spaces MoonluaghMaster

Flag Post

you spelled it wrong still. whatever.

Flag Post

ty now some one get us back on track!

Flag Post

Don’t fight guys, let’s just make comments about other pivots without arguin , and for helping our fellows:)

Flag Post

Photobucket

Flag Post

pivot? where do i downlaod it

Flag Post

Here.

Flag Post

is it hard to make one?

Flag Post

ahhh finally i can download it

Flag Post

My first pivot animation.

Flag Post

Nice, Flare! FTW!

Flag Post

Yea, for being your first animation you certainly outrank a lot of other pivot users I’ve seen.

Flag Post

how do i make those guns and swords???