Forums The Arts

pivot stick animations page 62

1649 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaked478:

Photobucket

Rofl, would you mind if i made this my avatar?

Flag Post

powers loop
nuff said
nuff seen

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrBright:
Originally posted by iamweirdha:
Originally posted by MrBright:

Portal Gun Test: Got the Idea from Dethonator00000. The portal gun took me a very long time. Here it is:

!Portal Gun Test!

Thanks for Dethonator for the idea (\(o.o)/)

The back is a bit stiff and the movements aren’t realistic at all. You couldn’t kick that hard by straightening your leg like that.

Cool someone quote me. =D

portal gun no you didn’t make its from damn droidz.org

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Oh look there we go.

Flag Post

So I haven’t used pivot in ages but I made something that was good but when I saved this happened and it went slo-mo on me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

So I haven’t used pivot in ages but I made something that was good but when I saved this happened and it went slo-mo on me.

ha gif rape

Flag Post

Why don’t I see any DBZ animations here? XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by TehPivotWizard:

Why don’t I see any DBZ animations here? XD

I don’t know maybe they suck at it

Flag Post

Flag Post

I pwn all :P
Have fun :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

MoonlaughMaster 246 posts “And yet you still fail to match the awesomeness of everybody elses.”

Moonlaughmaster,please don’t insult anybody in here. Nobody is going be a pro at this so just let people pivot without anybody putting them down, because then they’ll just quit and they will never get any better.

I was just annoyed at his arrogance. He started getting mad which yes, was my fault. I realize that I probably shouldn’t have said that, but I was kind of annoyed that he didn’t seem put any time into his creations, and then saying he was the best one posting. That kind of arrogance kind of ticks me off, and I “lose control” of my tongue in a way. So, sorry, blacksharpie, for insulting your animations when I actually was trying to give you constructive critique.

Wait, well, who ever said it was you’re posts that counted?
You could be here for five years, and not have a single forum post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burntfires22:

MoonlaughMaster 246 posts “And yet you still fail to match the awesomeness of everybody elses.”

Moonlaughmaster,please don’t insult anybody in here. Nobody is going be a pro at this so just let people pivot without anybody putting them down, because then they’ll just quit and they will never get any better.

I was just annoyed at his arrogance. He started getting mad which yes, was my fault. I realize that I probably shouldn’t have said that, but I was kind of annoyed that he didn’t seem put any time into his creations, and then saying he was the best one posting. That kind of arrogance kind of ticks me off, and I “lose control” of my tongue in a way. So, sorry, blacksharpie, for insulting your animations when I actually was trying to give you constructive critique.

You know how old those posts are?

Why was this thread necro’d?

Flag Post

I dunno.
I did quote a really Old post.

Flag Post

I dunno.

stop with this crappy fight ok this does nothin

Flag Post
Originally posted by percydaydreamer:

I dunno.

stop with this crappy fight ok this does nothin

m’not doin’ anything.
You just continued it there now. :/

Flag Post

Alright alright, let’s just post animations now, kay?
Drool at my awesomeness instead. Kay?
Scroll up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TehPivotWizard:

Alright alright, let’s just post animations now, kay?
Drool at my awesomeness instead. Kay?
Scroll up.

I somehow can’t.
I save but it dosen’t show up when i upload it. :(

Flag Post

Save as GIF, upload to yourimg.in , copy URL, then upload it here. Don’t forget to put exclamation marks before and after the URL.

So, from now on I will be the leader of posts in this thread :3
muahahahaha rawr :3
Wait, do I have to show an animation for initiation?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ka_0z:

I Could PWN all you guys. If I didn’t get a new Hardrive XD

Yeah, I know this is an old post but, just for the hell of it…

Not on my watch.

Flag Post

EDIT: didn’t work. :(
How do you save as gif?
I just save it.
Browsed.
It was there.
Uploaded it.
Got the URL.
Dosen’t show.
What do now?

Flag Post