Forums The Arts

Kisame's Sig/banner/avatar thread (Take 2) page 2

231 posts

Flag Post

Here you go, qazzaq :D

Sinapi:

Flag Post

That… was a totally unexpected result. I actually laughed pretty hard at the surprise. XD
This is fantastic, thanks! Putting it up on the main page and the KE fora now. :D

Flag Post

wow nice work! can you make me 1? call of duty black ops based and have EyEoFtHeStOrM included in it. please give me a shout with the link of this thread when u are finished with it. thx, maji.

EDIT: Kisame your one post away from 1337 posts!

Flag Post

I would aslo like to request a avatar also, same thing black ops themed, try to include a gun and try not to make it a pistol. thx, maji.

Flag Post

I have two requests.
the first is for a Cowboy Bebop themed sig. With the line “See you Space Cowboy…” incorporated in it.

the second is for a daft punk sig. In this one you have full creative control, I wanna see what you can come up with.

Thanks! <3

Flag Post

who is cowboy bebop…?

Flag Post

I need a banner saying “Pokarnor’s Mafia” and featuring mafia stuff like guns and whatnot.

Flag Post

hmmm mafias…. why are you creating a mafia? are you planning to take over the world? scared i wanna try something out ©
EDIT: cool it works lets try this®
EDIT2: Kisame has 1337 posts!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by majicman12:

hmmm mafias…. why are you creating a mafia? are you planning to take over the world? scared ©

For my mafia game in FGF… Yeah, that’s it, definitely…

Flag Post

whats FGF?

Flag Post
Originally posted by majicman12:

who is cowboy bebop…?

Flag Post

Nothing to change about the concept, although I just want it more realistic (;
I’ll be glad to wait for a long amount of time :D

Flag Post

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten any of your requests. Today, allergies seized the chance to achieve a blitzkrieg victory over me, so I’ve been fading in and out thanks to my allergy meds. As soon as I have some relief, I’ll complete the latest batch of requests. As always, thanks for your patience.

Is this better, Betelgeuze?

Flag Post

majicman12:

And where are my other artists? D:

Flag Post

No, but I’m the only one completing them, so they do take a bit longer.

Flag Post

Sorry i dont usually do alot right now

Flag Post
Originally posted by Microgamer15:

Hi, I’d like a header for my website. I want it to say “1000 WAYS TO ANNOY SELLYME” and look really cool. It doesn’t need to be the same size as the current place holder header, in fact, I’d prefer it to be smaller. I don’t really know how it should look, just make it cool. Thanks! :)

Does that look good?

Flag Post

Badass RoSi :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokarnor:

I need a banner saying “Pokarnor’s Mafia” and featuring mafia stuff like guns and whatnot.

I hope you like it, although I don’t really do.

Originally posted by nordor:

Badass RoSi :)

Thanks!

Flag Post

Wow! That’s amazing, RoSi_xD! Thanks!

Flag Post

Had a shot at 2 ;)

Black Ops one – Doubt it could top Kisame’s his was sweet :D

Its pretty bad i know D:

EDIT: Not a lot of good Daft Punk stuff out there but found a awesome Vector Render; heres the siggy

Flag Post
Originally posted by nordor:

Jizzed. In. Mah pants.

Flag Post

that Daft Punk sig is pretty sweet, I’ll admit. if you made a wallpaper like that, i would use it in a flash.

The cowboy bebop one is awesome! i really like it! I think I’ll keep both.
thanks!

Flag Post

Here Richie :D

Flag Post

I love both of these. Its really cool to see two different outcomes from my request :D

actually, that gives me an idea, what if someone posted a request on a separate thread or something, and everyone that considers themselves gifted in the art of sig/banner making creates their interpretation of the request? i think the outcome would be interesting.