Forums The Arts

Kisame's Sig/banner/avatar thread (Take 2) page 9

231 posts

Flag Post

Been working on some textual effects to see what I could make-

Originally posted by squidward568:

Ok, can I have a banner with a diagonnal line going down the middle, one a picture of a large, black hole with tendrils in the sky, the otherside of it the gates of hell.
Have the words FAW: Altar Chaos, then underneath it; Ready to face your fears?

Yikes… I’d not be the person for that job..

Flag Post

Your welcome Fog. :D

I can try my hand at your request Squid.

EDIT:

What do you think?

Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Complicated request incoming!

Can you make an image of Falco Lombardi in this pose? Also, could you make it so that his feathers are red, except for the bit around his eye, make that yellow. Thanks!

I finished Wii’s request and already sent him the image. :D

Flag Post

Any progress on the wallpaper Kis I haven’t checked in a while.

Flag Post

Thats amazing, Snipahar! I will credit you in my game! That is literally immense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 09Kisame09:

Hey Majicman, how’s this?

thx :) sorry for the late reply ive been really busy but its awesome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majicman12:

Hey Majicman, how’s this?

thx :) sorry for the late reply ive been really busy but its awesome!

EDIT: why did it quote my text? i tried to seperate this one part away from the rest but i guess i messed it up…
EDIT: again… sorry for double post i wasnt thinking…

Flag Post
Originally posted by sasuke9cool:

Any progress on the wallpaper Kis I haven’t checked in a while.

Yes. I’m going to be finishing it within the next couple of days, been busy. Sorry broham :/

Also, you’re welcome Majic!

I made this for a heRO art contest, what do you guys think?

Flag Post

Not been doing a large amount of requests recently mostly because im more of a sig guy not a proper request guy. dont wanna bitch sorry.

However i would love some CnC on my newest sig:

Flag Post

Bump, i saw this going down so i decided to bump it. Also new sig :D Used Kisame’s render and added his name :D

Tested a new type of sig i thought might look good

Flag Post

Hey 09Kisame09 how’s the textual effects going? also your heRO art contest artwork looks good.

Flag Post

Well, in all honesty, I’ve been busy with the final days of school lately, and I’m preparing for graduation. I should have a LOT more time to practice now, but I gotta say, that looks good, Nordor!

My latest banner:

Flag Post

white lines around the render making it look bad. The render is basically the whole of the sig and it doesnt look like its got any great effects added to it. Not your best sig mate.

- Also keep in mind the renders your using. its not amazing because the render is boring and doesnt look alive (sounds cheesy i know) However a good render with something happening in it just makes your sigs that extra bit better also lose the Anime renders man cuz they arent that easy to work with unless you are very good at sigs (and i mean Amazing) However you can always make good ones from time to time with anime renders, Also use a reliable render resource. i Suggest PlanetRenders.com or even one i found out before which is called Sneaky’s Renders Theres sme good ones there

Flag Post

Bump! Somebody needs to surprise me with a cool avatar or anything… no ideas on what it should be at all just surprise me :P

Flag Post

I want to request something with the words Simple_AOB and then Binary in the background
Thanks

Flag Post

Ooh, that sounds like something I could do :D
I’ll work on it later, Missy.

Flag Post

@ nordor:

In kisame’s defence, there is improvement. While it’s not exactly the best piece of work he has ever done, there is more detail paid to particular elements. It’s still a bit rusty and there are still problems, and indeed isn’t the best piece of work Kisame has done, but compared against what he was putting up 3-4 weeks ago, it’s different, indeed.

@ Kisame:

Try to pick a style you like. Picking a style helps by focusing your interests and efforts on making it look good and improves your use of tools and techniques in that aspect. Alternatively, give other styles a shot. Abstract and Vector styled sigs are interesting in their own right, and for all you know you might love them!

Flag Post

Could one of you take this design, then put the letters TIC on it it someway. It could be like Kisa’s or just be on there.

Flag Post

Here is my take at it, it’s certainly not the best thing.

Flag Post

Sorry it took me so long, Missy but I made extra special just to make it up to you-

Originally posted by Laxaria:

@ Kisame:

Try to pick a style you like. Picking a style helps by focusing your interests and efforts on making it look good and improves your use of tools and techniques in that aspect. Alternatively, give other styles a shot. Abstract and Vector styled sigs are interesting in their own right, and for all you know you might love them!

To be honest, I don’t really have a particular style and I didn’t want to slide into one. I’m always thinking of different ways to do things so that’s why I probably am not near the best at this type of art.

Flag Post

I’d like to cancel my request I got a wallpaper that I really like.

Flag Post

I need a banner for my Forum Game eternal night.

I want it to have a dark street with a green gas blowing though it. And a person like figure covered in boils with sharp claws.

I will give credit to you on my front page.

Here is the intro so you can gather some idea of what I mean.

The year is 2018 and it’s a cold November night, at Club Diamond many are celebrating the 36th birthday of the owner. Many are invited but few knew the owner personally. Meanwhile a person is running down an alleyway to avoid police capture, the poice drive past not noticing them. The person saw a glow from a large bin and walked over to it. The inside of the bin was glowing blue. The person carefully lifted the lid to reveal a bracer labelled XULC-13 and next to it a corpse of an alien. The XULC-13 transcript is all in an alien language. The person continues down the alley after picking up XULC-13 to see a bus parked up with the keys on the inside, the engine was running. They look up to see a big burning ball of fire to crash outside the city, a wave of green gas blows through the city at high speeds, the person dives behind the bus.

Back at Club Diamond the lights go out and a sort of human that looks disfigured grabs Mark, the owner, by the head he wails as the claws dig into his skull. More screaming is heard from outside the VIP section. A big shaking sensation is felt

Flag Post

Oh geez, that sounds really complicated. Since this thread was inactive, I guess I’d be the only person able to take on this… I’m not sure that I can fully match your request but I can do my best!

Flag Post

Thanks.

Flag Post

This is a note, but I’m going to be taking a break from artwork for awhile, but feel free to still leave requests in case the other artists can complete them and when I return, I’ll bump the thread here if it dies, or I’ll tend to requests that haven’t been finished.

Thanks to everyone so far who has either helped, or made requests!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokarnor:

Old Cloud sig-

New Cloud sig-

I’d say the new sig is far, far better than the older one.

Was looking through this thread again after so long and figured I’d post another improvement to my growing Cloud signature series. :D