Forums The Arts

Baconator Logo Competition

36 posts

Flag Post

Hello and welcome to the Baconator Logo competition. It’s quite self explanatory, but here are some rules:

Rules

1. Must contain bacon

2. Must have “Baconators” text somewhere in it if it’s a banner size image.

3. You can’t win if you’re already a general, because there isn’t a further promotion(So not me or JoeDirte…).

4. After all entries are in, I will create a shortlist and then there’ll be a public vote.

Past that, use your imagination.

There are two categories: Small, Avatar size, and Large Banner size.

Avatar size is 40 by 40 px, and large Banner should be around 480 by 60, but is fairly flexible. Any standard image format is fine. .bmp .jpg .gif .png, you know the score.

Prizes

A Baconator promotion for the winner of each category. If you aren’t in the Baconators yet you will be entered at Coporal rank, one above the normal start. Possibly something else aswell if I can think of something, but no promises yet.

Go have a look in the Baconator thread for inspiration, if nesecary.

Flag Post

Hmm… Sounds fun! I may or may not post a logo later.

Flag Post

To all those who are interested im actually making a special rank for the people who win, they get to make their own rank and it will be as powerful as a Corporals rank. There will also be other prizes ill explain later.

Flag Post

what will the logos be used in? will it be put in a site? if so whats the background color? anyways um you said the banner is flexible like what are the limits, like nw=ewground limits or what? and also what our image? like “the peoples bacon”, “if you arnt with us, your with them”, like whats the theme?

Flag Post

I can answer some of that, but mrhthpie will answer the rest… The logo will be put on the Baconator site, which is being made now.. The background of the site will be changed to go with the logo, so don’t worry about that….

Flag Post

mrhthepie.. make sure to keep telling people about this on the baconator topic .. (post number 400… yay!!! i have no life)

Flag Post

mrthepie fill me in ,i need specs

Flag Post

I’ll make an animated .gif!

Flag Post

Avatar size is 40 by 40 px, and large Banner should be around 480 by 60

Past that, use your imagination.

Flag Post

Avatar size is 40 by 40 px, and large Banner should be around 480 by 60

Wait… Avatars can be bigger than 40 × 40, I thought… They automatically resize anyway.

Flag Post
<center><embed src="http://www.fancygens.com/gens/message/dynamite/show.swf?baseURL=http://www.fancygens.com/gens/message/dynamite/&amp;clickURL=http://www.fancygens.com/&amp;clickLABEL=fancygens.com&amp;flashLABEL=fancygens - FREE STUFF!!!&txt=Eat%20bacon%20or%20this%20could%20be%20you%21&cl1=0&cl2=16777215" width="300" height="200" />
fancygens.com</center>

Flag Post

Dang… I can’t delete that post because the code was too big o.o

Flag Post

well due to the recent unation, i am going to still do the baconators but ill add some stuff for the “others”

Flag Post

working…working…working…ETA: 8years currents speed 1 line per week

to show you an example, i put on this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Flag Post

1 more question…do we have a theme?(tech,fun,military,russian,etc.) im looking for a font and i need to have a theme to match the website

Flag Post

I decided not to do the .gif, but i’m still im for the avatar and banner!

Flag Post

Cloud, make whatever looks cool, im molding the website based on the banner…

Flag Post

im not very good at thease things but im good at using paint

Flag Post

than russan military stle it is!

Flag Post

Since I’m higher than the General position, am I still allowed?

(Or you guys are plain lazy to edit it :P)

Flag Post

is it cool if i multiple ideas for my entry?

Flag Post

Yes, Jude, everyones allowed, and yes zach you may use multiple ideas for yours…

Flag Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i gave it transparent so you can add your own background but i suggest a pure black, it looks real good then

Flag Post

I like it… Go ahead and give it a background though, then send it here.

Flag Post

wait, im found a few little errors on it i want to fix so you gatta wait bout 30 min