Forums The Arts

Pokemon Fusion! Rawr! 3

530 posts

Flag Post

Are you tired of posting your Pokemon fusions and not getting constructive criticism? Sick of broken threads? Wish that someone out there was noticing your art? Well, this is your place. This location will mainly be a much more organized continuation off of Pokemon fusion rawr. Also, anyone can post Pokemon related art, but you need fusions to become a member. So good luck and here goes!

Please learn how to imbed images before coming to this thread.
There’s a thread to experiment with imbedding with a tutorial here.

Where To Begin
_______________________________________________________________________________________

To begin your quest to fuse pokemon, you first need sprites. These Sprites (sp-er-ite-s) are the building blocks of fusions. There are several sources you can go to, as listed below:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonblackwhite/
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

(This was made with permission by Kankuro. Thanks for the name and idea/permission from SuperStraddler, maker of the original, and Kankuro, maker of the extension. Some banners and fusions are made by Kankuro. All fusions will be credited. The above was taken right from the previous thread.)

Also, check out our Fusion Dex and help out by joining and making some of your own!

Flag Post

Would you like to be a member of this thread? Well all it takes is one simple step. Just say, “Hey, I would
like to be a member and here’s an example fusion.”
(From previous thread.)
If you decide to make a trainer sprite, it will be posted here. Just say, “This is my official trainer sprite.”
Members
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rosate

Master Zekrom

MrCoreyB

BTD8

listle6

HarryT6

KingofLlamas

Kankuro195

moppmoppmopp

squidward568

Japoro

Wiggles96

Beserkmaster

Charger511

bkaaaaaaaaw

BlitzleLover

ttorrekens8

moppmoppmopp

Megatune

Flag Post

Do you want to be awarded for your fusions? Complete a task and get an award! There will be more tasks as we go on, but we have a few basic ones for now. Have an award idea? Post or PM it, and I’ll consider it.
I’ll make easy, medium, hard, and insane.

You want to get awarded for your sprites too, right? Well, that’s what points are for! You have 3 point values. Sprite points, award points, and total points. Award points are always from awards. Sprite points are from sprites. Here are the sprite values.
2 pokemon: 1 point
3 pokemon: 2 points
4 pokemon: 3 points
5 pokemon: 4 points
6 and up: 5 points

The point system is being taken down and will be replaced soon.

Awards and points
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ros:
Award points: 30
Sprite points: 9
Total points: 39

Master Zekrom:
Award points: 20
Sprite points: 16
Total points: 36

MrCoreyB:
Award points: 80
Sprite points: 8
Total points: 88

BTD8:
Sprite points: 30
Total points: 60

listle6:
Sprite points: 4
Total points: 24

HairyT6:
Sprite points: 1
Total points: 21

KingofLlamas:
Sprite points: 2
Total points: 21

Kankuro195:
Sprite points: 6
Total points: 36

moppmoppmopp:
Sprite points: 6
Total points: 26

squidward568:
Award points: 10
Sprite points: 0
Total points: 10

Japoro
Award points: 40
Sprite points: 22
Total points: 62

Wiggles96
Sprite points: 15
Total points: 45

Template:
Award points:
Sprite points:
Total points:

To see the medals go here

Flag Post

Each award has a visual. So I don’t need to write it out too, here are the awards, their names, their difficulties, and their descriptions. You do not get points for your initiation sprite, and it does not count towards any awards. (Except initiation.)
The medals system is being taken down and will be replaced shortly.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Easy (10 points)
Initiation: Become a member
In a good mood: Fill out 1 request.
1st Official Sprite: Do 1 sprite as a member
10th Sprite: do 10 sprites as a member
Dual Fire: Do a sprite with 2 fire pokemon
Dual Water: Do a sprite with 2 water pokemon
Dual Grass: Do a sprite with 3 grass pokemon
Dim: Do 1 shiny version of any of your sprites
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Medium (20 points)
Man of the people: Fill out 10 requests.
Beginning fire: Do a sprite with 2 fire starters.
Beginning water: Do a sprite with 2 water starters.
Beginning grass: Do a sprite with 2 grass starters.
20th sprite: Do 20 sprites as a member.
Tri-beginnings: Do a sprite with a part of a fire, water, and grass starter.
Shiny: Do a shiny version of any 10 of your sprites.
Hard (30 points)
Halfway there! (Destination: No life.): do 50 fusions as a member.
Good Samaritans: Fill out 25 requests.
Tri-Endings: Do a sprite with 2 different fire, water, and grass starter final evolutions.
Bright: Do a shiny version of any 25 of your sprites.
Insane (50 points)
No life: Do 100 fusions as a member.
Martin Luther King Jr. (As in a man of the people. Not meant to racist.): Fill out 50 requests.
THIS!!!!!!: Make a fusion using the sprite of all the starter final evolutions.
Blinding: Make a shiny version of any 50 of your sprites.

Flag Post

Looking for something to do? Than do a request!
If your out of ideas, then a request is for you. All requests will be posted in this post and then removed upon completion. That’s really it….yeah.
Oh, also, a request has the same values as a normal sprite, but double.
(Pulled from previous thread)

Requests
______________________________________________________________________________________

Flag Post

Every week, one pokemon fusion will be selected to be the spotlight fusion of the week. Whether it be from a contest or at random, one will be featured every week. Last week’s will be displayed also.
NEW!
If your sprite becomes Sprite of the week, you will gain 5 points. Initiation sprites are eligible.

This Weeks Spotlight

By bkaaaaaaaaw

Last Weeks Spotlight

By Squidward568

Flag Post

Whenever the urge hits me, or whenever we have several members, I’ll get around to posting a contest. Points will follow the guideline above, but the winner will get an extra 10 points (unless specified).
Remember, some contests are harder than others, some have a lot of rules, and some are just plain funny. Use your discretion about what contests you enter.

General rules:
State what pokemon you use.
Don’t enter a contest with a pokemon that you know doesn’t meet the guidelines.
You can only enter with pokemon that have not been posted on the thread yet.

Contests
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Inspiration:
This is a free-for-all contest to be judged exclusively by BeserkMaster.
The rules are this:
~Use at least 3 pokemon

That’s it! Help inspire BeserkMaster to keep on spriting!
Yay!
Submissions end 7/21/11
Final decision by BeserkMaster must be in by 7/22/11

Flag Post

If someone can write a basic spriteing tutorial, or supply a link, then it will be put here. Also, a tutorial on how to post images would be good. If the image tutorial is not done before the banners I’ll do it.
If you need a tutorial that’s not here, and someone else does it, then I’ll post it here if it’s not already here.
Spriting/Fusing Tutorial:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Image tutorial:
Feel free to join and whatnot, guys! I’ll be getting the awards and banners up soon.

Flag Post

This might be a very stupid question, but how do you make pokemon fusions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

You first need to get a sprite. Copy and paste some parts, connect them, recolor, and whatnot. It’s hard to explain. Just use some resources and put them together. Remember to recolor. Try it out. And you don’t need to be a member to make a request.

Flag Post

Night all!

Flag Post

Can I join?
I was in the previous thread…
I can’t post an example fusion right now because I’m on an IPhone now…
But I will!
Is that okay?

Flag Post

I would like to join now if i may,

examples of my little fusions:

^^

ill take some requests =0

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

You first need to get a sprite. Copy and paste some parts, connect them, recolor, and whatnot. It’s hard to explain. Just use some resources and put them together. Remember to recolor. Try it out. And you don’t need to be a member to make a request.

I tought you made it from zero , this changes all my opinion. Good luck

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterZekrom:

I would like to join now if i may,

examples of my little fusions:

^^

ill take some requests =0

Nice!

One of those are your initiation, so you’re at 4.
Also, I’m not counting the first on on the list, so what did you use for the others?

Flag Post

Master Zekrom. I’m going to be using some of yours for one of my banners. If you want me to change it later on, I will, but I don’t have many I want on a banner.

Flag Post

Zekrom! Those are legendary! Thanks for coming back to fuse :D
My favorite is the one second from the left. Very regal!

Here’s a request! I want a fusion of two or three pokemon that have mustaches. You may have to do some homework on this one. The Ultimate Mustache Pokemon!

Here are my starters from a while back

Flag Post

I request to be part of this new thread.

Also, here’s your mustached pokemon:

A fusion of Alakazam, Probopass, and Kricketune

Flag Post

I’ll be able to do some. Here’s some examples of what I can do:

Flag Post

BTD8! Glad to have you back. I think your fusions are pretty top notch. My favorite is HitmonDragonite. And you even made a nice Mustache pokemon! Even its arms are just one big mustache! So cool. I hope you keep fusing, and when you do, please remember to save in .png format. .jpg format is really hurting the quality of your otherwise stellar fusions. Job well done!

Speaking of Mustache Pokemon, if anyone else wanted to take on that idea I would highly encourage it. Just because a request has been filled, it doesn’t mean you are prohibited from ever doing that request.

L6! I can’t even tell you how extraordinary these are! What a cool style you have. It makes me want to give you one of my splices so you can give it the same treatment. More please!

Here’s another request for anyone that wants it. This was inspired by the starter pokemon I did just up there. Pick any number 1-151 and fuse 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) pokemon with that number from each respected region. For example, my starters would be fusions of numbers 001, 004, and 007. I only say 151 because Kanto (Red and Blue) has the least amount of pokemon. If you’d like, you can expand your options a bit to 202 and use Johto (Silver and Gold), Hoenn (Ruby and Sapphire), and Sinnoh (Diamond and Pearl) only. But All regions have a numbers 1-151. You can use This Link as a guide.

I look forward to seeing more fusions!

Flag Post

Here it is!
Photobucket

Flag Post

I would like to join!

Flag Post

Why do people take this so seriously?

Flag Post

Would it be alright to post all previous fusions from the previous thread? I’m saying that because I know there are at least a few fusioners/fusers (?) that have quite a few fusions in the previous thread. That way, we don’t waste more time creating more fusions when we already have enough for some of the easier badges.

Flag Post

Well, I’ll join, and you already have examples of my fusions in one of your banners.
Here’s a new one that completes MrCoreyB’s number request:
It uses Yanma, Electrode, and Numel, all number 101.