Forums The Arts

Pokemon Fusion! Rawr! 3 page 20

530 posts

Flag Post

i want in heres my fusions: http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=photos&pageID=259797040&token=null#photos/album?albumid=12977039 this is my site

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

id like to join, how do u get a sprite up there i cant copy and paste it

Flag Post

wow,i remember this,a lot has changed….
i was part of the original Pokemon fusion rawr,those were the days,i dont really have time to sprite any more and a lot of mine where lost with my old computer but just for the sake of it i thought i would pull out some of my old ones and post them here.
this one was the winner of pf7’s cute compatition…. probably one of my favourate ones..

another shaymin one…

well,those bring back a lot of memories,goodbye spriting comunity as i never properly bid farwell last time, and goodbye the members of the original thread(khnum,beserkmaster,listle and pf7)

Flag Post

Can someone mix things with arceus for me? Like Arceus and Victini , Arceus and Zekrom.

Flag Post

Ooooh!! How about Arceus/Zoroark or Zoroark and Zekrom!! Thanks!!!

Flag Post

This is one I made a while ago I’m new to the threads of Kongregat so Hi I’m Dodrio55 pokemon spriter, player, commenter.

Flag Post

Hello, I’m new here, but I REALLY like the looks of the fusions around here and the other thread. I was wondering if I could join? First, How do you post images without using a link? Thank you!

Flag Post

um im sorry but can some one make just anything cool and have it indexed and have it a 160×80 pic because i wanna get a hack for pokemon platinum that is cool thnx for anyone wo will do this and i will post things i have made so other people can do this and the reason why for this is i ran out of ideas sorry

Flag Post

well i decided to join this post i will post som stuff once i make it and can i join i will show my stuff i made when i get a photobucket account so can i please join

Flag Post

I don’t know why anybody keeps asking if they can join, the creators of all of the Pokemon fusion threads don’t post anymore, they’re never going to reply. The threads are just dumping grounds of images now so it doesn’t matter if you’ve officially joined or not. They’re also dead, people bump them a lot. It’s very annoying.

Flag Post

Gulpimur (Gulpin + Pineco + Whismur)

Flag Post

I would like to join! Kinda suprised nobody thought of this already.

!Magnetoad, Pokemon Fusion! Magnetoad is it’s name.

Flag Post

REQUEST: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Also, here are a few fusions I had a while ago:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Flag Post

(Will fix if doesn’t work)

I’m brand new to this, but thought I would give it a try… No real active fusion forums atm…

This guy was a oddly edited mudkip hydreigon… Only used a sprite for hydreigon… didn’t know how to edit it… o.o"

Who thinks they can name all of these? there’s 6 Hoenn pokemon.

Flag Post

how do you post pictures

Flag Post

http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/Ryan_Sprankle/ here is some stuff i did

Flag Post

Hello, tacky_yellow here, i haven’t been here since the original pokemon fusion rawr but i made these today

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flag Post

Since you asked so nicely, here I am. I can honestly say I have no idea what you spliced to make those. Anything past Platinum and I don’t know the Pokémon. XD Hopefully I can post some once I fix my computer, along with some actual art. :D My stupid hard drive failed… again…

Flag Post

thanks for coming and checking them out; it’s really too bad to hear your hard drive failed.
btw tha first contains Golurk Volcarona and Gigalith (all from the latest game) but, although the second contains zebstrika (also new) it does contain shiftry.

Flag Post

So those are Pokémon and not Final Fantasy bosses? ^ . ^

That aside I actually think the first one looks really good, design wise. Sorta reminds me of Gill from Street Fighter for some reason. I may need to steal it as an idea for some drawings I have planned. I just remembered I still have a scanner and sketchbook. All this studying for exams has kind of melted my brain. XD

Flag Post

yah u shure can use tha design and thx for the complement btw lets see if we can get anyone else back on this thread!

Flag Post

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/49RageDude/
Here’s one I made in about 2 minutes. I’m trying to ease me into spriting.

Flag Post

the voltdude is really good for someone new to spriting but the other thing is so small i can’t even tell what it is altho that happens and is totaly fine

Flag Post
Originally posted by tacky_yellow:

Hello, tacky_yellow here, i haven’t been here since the original pokemon fusion rawr but i made these today

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second one looks neat.