[Group] Prophets of Pixels TWO page 59

1568 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:
Originally posted by Ramos_emanuel:

:O
nudity on kongregate
even though its tiny

Err, do people actually stand like that? Maybe get a more natural stance? Weird arms, anyway.

Flag Post

Its a game :))) anyhow that stance is for inventory not for movie.

PS: i usualy stay like that when i say “what the f***” :))

Flag Post

Its a game :))) anyhow that stance is for inventory not for movie.

PS: i usualy stay like that when i say “what the f***” :))

Ahh I see. That’s okay then, but if it was part of an animation, then O.o

Flag Post

No man i still find complicated to make side view – front view anims :( im still on top down

Flag Post

No man i still find complicated to make side view – front view anims :( im still on top down

If you flip the forearm and move it down to be almost parallel with the body, then it should look much less awkward.

Flag Post

Not much, but here’s what I’ve been working on. It’s for a shooter game.

Flag Post

goblin?

Flag Post

Hey, just wanted to get peoples’ feedback on this tile I made earlier. I’m most worried about the dithering as I never did much pixel art before. I made 24 tiles and this is the centre one for piecing everything together. Any good?

Oh, can I be on the list? :)

Flag Post

If you mean the spreadsheet, it stopped getting updated when the second thread started, pretty much. Even if I could start editing it now, it’d be such an inconvenience to go through 59 pages of pixel art for names and points now.

The tile is pretty good, what I would advise on doing, would maybe be a darker outline for the rocks slightly, and revision of the light, currently the “blobs” of light are rough and could be revised which doesn’t seem like a lot of work considering it’s tiled within the tile.

Flag Post

Doing a new game: :)

You can follow the progress here:
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=26830.0
Or here :)
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,11844.0.html

Would appreciate if you bumped the threads :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Cool screenshot alex. You may want to make the background mountains repeat less.

Flag Post

Thanks, I will make it reapeat less later!
and I updated the image :)

Flag Post

WooooooooooooW
ya` know im a foll for zombie themd stuff. Gj alex

Flag Post

I agree with this guy on TIG on the original image you posted there:
“This is what appealed to me the most, since it looks and almost feels like a horror film.
Perhaps if you increased the brightness on the player, it’d help with pull him out of the background.”

Flag Post

Awaken 1 vs awaken 2 grapichs, have i improven ? :D

Flag Post

I like it. It’s got a lot more details, there’s a lot more improvement here, definitely. The buildings aren’t unusually-coloured anymore, and they don’t look flat! Yay for the 3rd dimension in top down view! And the colours, in my opinion, are excellent because it’s a gritty brown/grey overworld with the bright colours in all the right things – blood, graffiti, headlights, and I think power-ups are in their too? My point is that you made it have much more of a mayhem vibe(I think it’s JUST the right amount, verging on distracting, but not there yet), and the bright colours dotted around make it POP! And they’re also indications of what you can pick up and use, I believe considering I can make out health, ammo and what I said before looks like power-ups.

I think it’s a great deal better and I’m looking forward to the game.

Flag Post

Looks great. Is ‘insaid’ intentionally spelled wrong?

Flag Post

Thank you and yes those are powersups and no i did not do intentional but its ok it suposed to be a frighten man cry for help he can make mistake haha

Flag Post

I’m bumping this because LEMONS. Here’s Greg Month Keyboard Cat:

Flag Post

Guess it can’t hurt to bump this thread with this. c:

Flag Post

i like to make tiny art

Flag Post

hello

I need to play with the trees colours

Flag Post

Hm, so far.. The clouds just look like random patches. It’s also weird there’s not more of them. And really, do work on that greenery.
The rest is cool.

Flag Post

I tried this new sketching thing… I scanned a really quick sketch of Luigi I did with blue pen and retraced the lines with black in Paint.
The final outcome is pretty bad, but that doesn’t matter. xD It’s more about the first step.