Forums The Arts

Taronium's little doodle corner...

123 posts

Flag Post

Alright, I guess this thread could become somewhat universal for any kong-related doodles I might do. Kick off, however, is…

THE HALLOWEEN DESIGN (2011):

Here’s the first quick go at it, using Sculptris and Photoshop. But at 130×90 it’s a bit overkill.

Another one.

Flag Post

Here’s set of highres versions of what I’ve done for the above. It mostly shows that those are rather sloppy doodles, but still… kinda fun, I think.

(GOT MILK ?!)

Flag Post

I don’t understand, none of those fit the definition of doodle… but nevermind, great effect on the skull, it’s amazing. So Sculptris is a 3D program?

Flag Post

Ah…if you would watch what I’m doing, you’d understand. I’ve got a bunch of videos on vimeo how I use Sculptris.
http://vimeo.com/groups/37966/videos/10178398 for example.
THANK YOU, though! :)

Flag Post

Thought I’d share some of my dabbling with this great little Avatar Creator here…

Flag Post

Okay, I think I do understand now, haha. Compared to the stuff on your website, 2D, 3D and 3D animations, this stuff is doodling at your level. If anyone hasn’t checked out his site, I recommend going to Taron’s profile and clicking the site link. You blow my mind, dude. It’s freakin’ amazing, and consistent as a style of creepiness which you can sense even in regular people that aren’t, y’know… goblins and whatnot.

Instantly new fan when I looked at it. :P

Flag Post

Thanks, Angel!!! Wow…hehe. Well, just wanted to make sure I don’t come across as arrogant for calling it doodling. One of these days I’ll try to make a not-so-creepy character. I promise! :o}

Here are a few more…having a bit too much fun with that silly little thing:

Flag Post

I’ll add a new post every six new thumbs, I think. Certainly is a bit of self-bumping, but in case anyone cares, it would feel a bit like a waste to let it drown unbeknownst, I believe. If it’s a bother, let me know and I’ll stop doing that, of course. I apologize already, if it’s unethical or even annoying.

Flag Post

I think people bitching about bumping are stupid. This is fine, mostly because your art is great.

Flag Post

THANKS, HOLY, that’s very, very relaxing to read, haha. I understand that everything can get abused and it’s never easy to formulate proper rules without corrupting bad and good at the same time. Here’s hope for enough sense in all of us. Always don’t hold back to stop me, when it becomes a dangerous precedence!

Thanks again!

Here comes the next batch:

Flag Post

DAT FISH. It’s the best one you’ve made with that, imo. It’s flawless. ’Course, the others are still great. :3

Flag Post

Yeah, dat fish’s got some nice flow in it. And depth. It’s great.

Flag Post

THANKS, haha, yeah, that fish was fun. But I had to fight with the small space a little. Went a bit big on the fish, rather. It’s a fantasy fish, because I just don’t remember all the perfect details and placements of a species and wasn’t in the mood to research it for a doodle. :o}

I’ve encountered some curious little troubles with the avatar creator, but well…it’s still great fun.

New Batch:

Flag Post

AND a new batch starts…(think I’ve done too many today again.)

Flag Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Lionga/kongregate-avatar-creator-contest?level=470460

My favorite :) Nothin like an awesome Grim Reaper drawing :) lol, cool thread, keep it up :D

Flag Post

THANKS, OZZY! I’ll surely continue this for as long as I can. :o)
In fact, I’m working on something of a surprise for those, who do not check my profile, I guess. I have to try saving some of those avatars privately only. Anyway, I believe it will be fun. But in the meantime…

New batch:

Flag Post

WELCOME TARONIUM :)

Ahah, but really, the guy with the club their is pretty good, only thing you could even change would be how blurred his face is, but it’s hard at that size, so I understand _

Flag Post

Thanks, Ozzy, again! It’s not only hard at this size, but also hard with this tool, really. Can’t set pixels or zoom, so it’s just a quick wash, always. Thanks, though! Those are all thumbnails, like sketch ideas rather than really actual sketches/drawings.

Hmmm…I’ll reserve this post for the coming batch…

Flag Post

Yeah :) I’d like to see you come back in on some of these and make larger scale pictures for them in a different program :)

and

would likely go well in a pic together with some tweaking :)

Flag Post

the speed and quality you belt out in these “doodles” as you refer to them, is just amazing to say the least. I know the avatar creator tool is a pain to work with but you seem to be having fun with it,
keep on keeping on and ill defenitely be back to this forum.

Flag Post

THANK YOU, XElminsterX! Then you’ll definitely be back. 8}
…because I certainly will keep them coming, since it’s become a habit already and I’m bad at shaking habits, hehehe. 8P

Ozzy, yeah, that would be nice, you’re very right. Maybe one day I’ll actually do something like that. Thanks for the suggestion and observation. :o}
(next batch is on next page)

Flag Post

Lol, I hope it’s not annoying having me comment every time you post some pics xD I just really like seein what yuh make :)

Red Guy with Hat :D

I like it :D

Flag Post

Hey Ozzy123 you can rate Taronium’s avatars and even watch how he draws them, just go to his profile and click whatever one you like, it will bring you to the avatar creator and from there you can also make your favourite one become your profile picture. I wasnt sure if you were aware of this so I just thaught id mention it.

Flag Post

Rated what I liked :) But I make my own avatars ;)

Flag Post

Haha very very cool. I like these, I love how they all have the same general style but the designs are all unique in their own way.