Forums The Arts

Taronium's little doodle corner... page 5

123 posts

Flag Post

BATCH 5 – 2012:

Flag Post

BATCH 6 – 2012:

Flag Post

I like the last two of the Batch 5, and really, really like that new one. I wish I could see that one bigger. D: And the same with the other two, but oh man, I like that Batch 6 one.

The only one I think I’m not too fond of is the 4th one of Batch 5. He just doesn’t seem as complete as the others. Everyone else seems to have a nice range of tone and detail, and the face is nearly there, but falls just short. At least, that’s what it feels like to me. It’s mostly a problem in the teeth and hair if I had to try and pin it down why I think that.

Flag Post

Thanks, Deriaz! I just do some experimenting and tried to do a different kind of style every now and then, you know. Points taken, though! Thanks for the feedback! 8}
I personally found it interesting to do something a bit smoother, more cartoony, but still shaded, you know. To do hair is pretty hard anyway, but to come up with some good styles is even trickier and I never really got around to studying that much. I’m sure you’ll get to see a few more such experiments of mine in the future, haha. :o}

Flag Post

Nice Oryx fan art :)

Flag Post

Haha, thanks, yeah…I don’t even know why I still like this game, haha. :oP (digital crack, I guess)

Flag Post

BATCH 7 – 2012:

Flag Post

Wow, that guy is simply amazing. I would definitely think that was a 3D model if I didn’t have the knowledge that it isn’t already.

Flag Post

Yeah I agree with twa with that last one its looks great, its amazing you can do that, I would like to be able to do that but I cant even draw a straight line with a mouse :P

Flag Post

Thanks guys- oh, that’s been a late reaction of mine, sorry about that- well, looks like for a moment people seem to have liked the lil’ guy, too, but as per usual, of the 200 something people, who care to vote, a stunning few can’t wait to vote it down and I won’t ever understand the joy they have in destroying stuff. I couldn’t care less, really, but it still amazes me. What’s the gain? Want me to go away? That’ll happen one day anyway, so no worries there. But I’d recommend to these trolls to just ram their heads into walls, if they care to hurt themselves and thereby avoid hurting others! Something tells me their mothers might not object, haha.

Anyway, thanks again, I’ve had some fun with that blue guy. It’s really an interesting exercise to do such lighting/shading. I should do more of those, too. Very relaxing.

Flag Post

BATCH 8 – 2012:

Flag Post

Woohoo! More art~

Flag Post

Just keeping this thread alive… I’ll add more doodles soon! :o)

Flag Post

Hey hows it going I know i haven’t posted in a while but I have still been checking this forum and your art everyday or so and I was just wondering why the sudden drop in new “doodles” are you done or just taking a break?

Flag Post

Ah, hehe, nice to know someone cares, THANK YOU! But nah, I’ve been a bit too busy and chose to do other things in the meantime, but I will most likely still continue. It’s always nice to do an innocent little doodle.

Again, thanks for asking and reminding me! :o)

Flag Post

Reviving this thread before it gets archived…eh…tanked.

Flag Post

Is this more art I see? Yay!

Flag Post

You should do a youtube video of your 10 favorite doodles getting drawn im sure it will get hits.

Flag Post

That’s a neat idea, regardless of the hits, of course. Might be cool to do some sort of edit. Thanks!

Flag Post

Your style is fantastic, your ideas are imaginative and I love your use of colour, keep it up!

Flag Post

Mind if I use some of these as my avatar? They’re just too cool.

Flag Post

@burntfires22 – sure thing, go ahead. That’s totally what they’re for! ;)

@Jindo – THANK YOU! 8) …you bet I’ll keep it up.

Flag Post

A little bump before this thread gets tanked… sry about that! I’ll do new pieces soon! :o}