Forums The Arts

Want an avatar? Get one here!

11 posts

Flag Post

I am not a sketch artist, you don’t explain something to me and I draw it as we go, that’s not how it works. Give me a letter, element, and a backround color. Objects are also accepted. I do not have a transperency program. Well, I do, but it doesn’t work for my laptop, it won’t allow me to open it, it keeps crashing. The objects are shaded, along with everything else INCLUDING the letter. Look at my avatar, think it’s nice? You can have it if your username starts with an E! I basically do anythin but that “Sketch artist” thing, and people. I’m okay with people, look at the person on my profile, if that’s just a bit decent to you, then look’s like you have a person. I have no idea who said it but somebody wanted a “Demon Avatar”, sure why not. Post here i’ll see what I can do.

Flag Post

Could you do the MSR from Cod:MW3 pointing up-right and have a cool blue background?
If you dont want to do that just the letters MSR going from left to right with the same background would be cool,thanks.

Flag Post

@Majicman12: I made the avatar you requested for you, if you like go ahead and use it. I will make any changes you request within 3 days, after that I will no longer have the file stored on my computer.

[EDIT]
Two days left for any changes.

Flag Post

Thanks Rich :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majicman12:

Thanks Rich :)

No problem, glad you like it.

Flag Post

Can I have an M with a santa hat like in my avatar? thx in advance

Flag Post

well thanks! so nice.

Flag Post

Rich it seems like you still have it so can I get a red background?
If you delete it before you see this I can re upload quick

Flag Post

Um, not to be a naggy bitch, but you shouldn’t put a picture of yourself, even edited, as an avatar to a site with people that could be child molesters. I mean you look like your 12 or 10 or something.

Flag Post

I find it really annoying that you bumped a thread from February to say something about the OP’s avatar. >.> It isn’t even necessary, they never looked at this thread when it was alive, they definitely won’t after it’s been dead for months. Tell them privately next time, my God.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWhiteAngel:

I find it really annoying that you bumped a thread from February to say something about the OP’s avatar. >.> It isn’t even necessary, they never looked at this thread when it was alive, they definitely won’t after it’s been dead for months. Tell them privately next time, my God.

Dont be nagging, TWA.
They’ve lernt their lesson and they wont forget it.
Jeez.