Forums The Arts

Can anyone help? xD

14 posts

Flag Post

Well looking to see if anyone could do me a request? I am looking for if someone could make me like a cartoon retarded-looking monkey in a labcoat.

I know it may be hard, lol, but I really want a cartoon retarded-looking monkey in a labcoat. xD

Anyone able to help? :o

 
Flag Post

Can’t speak for everyone but… nope.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by D_E_A_D_L_Y:

Well looking to see if anyone could do me a request? I am looking for if someone could make me like a cartoon retarded-looking monkey in a labcoat.

I know it may be hard, lol, but I really want a cartoon retarded-looking monkey in a labcoat. xD

Anyone able to help? :o

Uh…… Why?

 
Flag Post

:P, because I want one! :D

 
Flag Post

How big?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by D_E_A_D_L_Y:

:P, because I want one! :D

Is it for a game?

 
Flag Post

You definitely need to provide some more details for this because nobody will have ANY idea on what you want.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MaJiCmAn12:

You definitely need to provide some more details for this because nobody will have ANY idea on what you want.

Aye. Anyway, I won’t do one if it’s not for a good reason.

Originally posted by D_E_A_D_L_Y:

:P, because I want one! :D

That’s a terrible reason.
I probably can’t do it anyway. :P

 
Flag Post

No, I think he just wants to tell people he has a retarded monkey in a lab-coat to his friends and that they don’t.

 
Flag Post

Pay me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by burntfires22:

Pay me.

I do not understand why you would post this, your attitude is appauling and there’s almost no way he’s paying for it, if he was able to do that he wouldn’t be posting here for it. Do you expect to be paid by anyone after you say “Pay me” or are you just trolling?

Here:

Professor Buttscratch on DeviantART
On Collabs

 
Flag Post

Just trolling.

 
Flag Post

TWA draws an orangutan in a lab coat. Cannot follow simple instructions. May be psychotic. Handle with care.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWhiteAngel:
Originally posted by burntfires22:

Pay me.

I do not understand why you would post this, your attitude is appauling and there’s almost no way he’s paying for it, if he was able to do that he wouldn’t be posting here for it. Do you expect to be paid by anyone after you say “Pay me” or are you just trolling?

Here:

Professor Buttscratch on DeviantART
On Collabs

hehe that’s cute, made me laugh