Forums The Arts

Artists needed for a startup dev team

6 posts

Flag Post

I am the lead programmer for a small (REALLY SMALL) team in desperate need for artists. Our team is really sad, we are just 2 writers and a programmer. We are planning a small game that remakes an old game-boy game. We need an artist who is nearby to join our team to start on bigger projects. If you live in the Washington State, United States area, especially if you live in the Seattle area that would be AWESOME! Respond to this ASAP and we can get started ASAP.

Flag Post

I don’t live in America, i live in Europe but i would be happy to help with the “graphics”. I could send you the graphics by E-Mail or any other way you guys want to do it, il do it for free too. Just a question, what kind of graphics are you guys wanting?

Flag Post

Haha, one of the only requirements posted… not previous experience, not excellence in pixel art… but GEOGRAPHIC LOCALE… and what is the first response? “I live in Europe.”

Gogo, you might throw an ad in The Stranger or on Craigslist: Seattle, too. It shouldn’t be hard to find someone in that area.

Flag Post

Pete, that is so…fucking true. It was 4:00 in the morning and i was really high when posting this…lol.

Flag Post

Ha! I’m sure that gogokillman can work something out with you. Email is, after all, world-wide.

Flag Post

Best bet is to get rid of the writers and use the extra resources to get an artist.