Forums The Arts

Pieonauts art thread. (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

If you do not know who the pieonauts are we are a group oposing the baconators but enought about that.This is the thread where you can post PieArt meaning art that somehow includes pie.Every quality piece of art will earn you a promotion in our group but you can not submit art if you aren`t part of Pieonauts to inscibe just go to our thread in the Off-Topic forum.

Flag Post

Can’t we all just get along…

Flag Post

WOOT! Go Zach! You actually make that?

Flag Post

It was a BITCH to make…

Flag Post

morelike

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6178f3b956.png

pic removed by request

it was baconpi

Flag Post

Zach thats cute but no sorry i made pieonauts to oppse Baconators.
Smig no he didnt make it he got it from google.
Unproductive no bacon pictures please.

Flag Post

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!

Flag Post

b-but baconpi

Flag Post

Zach stop spamming or i will show this to a moderator.

Flag Post

Alright… this is spam?

This is art Of the Pieonauts and the Baconators.

It fits here… But it’s boring. So, I’m done, i guess.

Flag Post

Its just for pie and that clearly pointed out.

Flag Post

why cant we get along? i mean come on Nqkoi1, you made the pieonauts specificly, to be against the baconators, dont you guys learn from the overloards war? makeig a clan to battle another cuz you dont like it cuz it spamed at one point leads to worse spamming, dont you see? your being what you claim to h8. i think its only because you want power…you lust for it, you need it.
so made this clan, got members, and claimed to be fighting the baconators, to give them cause. so i hold out the branch. Cant we be friends?

Flag Post

That’s okay, cloud.. we both now know that this is war.

That was deep though…

Flag Post

ya i can be very philiosophical when im not hyper, i guess thats my draconity there…wisdom

Flag Post

Cloud i have nothing agains the Baconators we just need some competitivity on the forums to get the blood boiling or else we would be bored to death.