Forums The Arts

The ArtBox! (Undergoing restoration works) page 2

257 posts

Flag Post

Thanks hokage. I’ll add it in.

Flag Post

what about my thread?

Flag Post

Lax, I meant next to my name put something like (Contributed 18 definitions).

Here’s 1 more to make it 19 for me.

Indexed Color:A GIMP image mode that uses a palette for colors. Only the colours of this palette will be used. This is a useful mode for many form of iconic images and emoticons.

Flag Post

Haha I can’t believe I missed that as a GIMP user. =/

Flag Post

Plug-in: An add-on(extension) that can be downloaded to perform a specific task in the host application.

Flag Post

excuse double post

20 now.

Avatar:A square or vertical rectangle image that appears next to a users posts in forums, and on their profile. Avatarsare known for containing an abbreviation of their user name.

Flag Post

NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO RESOURCE SECTION:

Fonts
http://www.fonts.com/
http://www.1001freefonts.com/
www.abstractfonts.com/
www.urbanfonts.com/

Flag Post

I didn’t want to add avatar as I think its that obvious… oh well.

EDIT:

You ninja’d me on the fonts. I kept forgetting that!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laxaria:

I didn’t want to add avatar as I think its that obvious… oh well.

Trust me, we are on KONGREGATE. There’s always people asking what’s an avatar. xD

Flag Post

You messed up the front page in a way. I don’t see “Noise” up there, and for “Pixelise” you have the wrong definition. Also, the definition for “Sketch” I was referring to was the Sketch filter. You might want to add what I said to your definition. =/

Flag Post

this was a great idea, lax, im sure it’ll help tons of people, me included >.<

Flag Post

Done.

Flag Post

<3 you Lax.

EDIT

I think you should put that in there.

Flag Post

you never added the art store

Flag Post

add teh art store,please?

Flag Post

Get it more organised first. If you noticed I only added threads that were worth going to as they had people willing to fill requests and the like. Your group is too messy and unorganised.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laxaria:

Stop bugging me. I also agree with hokage on the statement that its quite spammy. I’ll add it when its worth adding. At the moment its badly planned and organised.

Agreed.

“Art Store” isn’t really contributing much to the art community here. It’s brand new here so it’s yet to show productivity. (if it ever shows ANY productivity)

Flag Post

yeah. we still need the ranks. I think it’s going kinda good though.

we have:

a directory
news
Employee of the month
polls
a good description of the thread
employees
money, for points
6 ranks, still need named
an Application form
a menu
Special events, and contests
an orders list
contest entries page

Flag Post
Originally posted by GHXpert59:

yeah. we still need the ranks. I think it’s going kinda good though.

Good as in? Can you explain the purpose of it and how it works? I’m not asking to be a jerk, I’m asking because your making some huge deal out of it and I want to know what all the hoopla is about.

Flag Post

Can you don’t discuss about this here. It is irrelevant to the aim of this thread.

Flag Post

GHX, check whispers.

Flag Post

sorry, lax.

Flag Post

You need to put vector inside on of your terms list.

Flag Post

I want to do 3D graphics is there any free software you know, thats easy to work with?

Flag Post

Inverted or Negative Color – An effect used to change the colours to their opposites (eg: black to white, red to blue).