The ArtBox! (Undergoing restoration works) page 8

258 posts

Flag Post

Upload to Image shack
Copy url
paste url between !’s

!IMAGE URL! 

Flag Post

Question: Why does Kong hate the gifs I make?

Flag Post
Originally posted by am0ignem:

Question: Why does Kong hate the gifs I make?

Kong hates most .gifs as they can me annoying. As long as it isn’t very flash and doesn’t catch the eye too much they are fine.

BTW never show off a .gif in OT.

Flag Post

No, what I mean is-
Ah, never mind. I’m just going to stop making gifs for use as avatars on Kong.

Flag Post

can some one help me i want to post a forum and put pics in it is that possible

Flag Post

Never

Flag Post
Originally posted by BiologicalBeast:

Never

Ever

Flag Post

i just need a gloss for my current avatar. thx
-FUZZ

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/55155?page=1#posts-1250916

Could you put this in somewhere?

Real helpful to noob avatar makers. I suppose…

Flag Post

Well whats the difference between abstract class and a virtual class in c++
Acai Berry
Colon Cleanse

Flag Post

Uhh, are we allowed to request avatars in this forum?
Cuz I wanna make my avatar ‘rainbow-y’….

Flag Post

Dunno where to ask this but… Is it possible to use Soft Edges effect in Paint.net? I really need to know how!

Or at least how to make one of my solid pieces of rectangle shaped art into a rectangle with rounded edges.

Flag Post

There’s probably a downloadble filter somewhere.
I’d ask in the PDN Forum.

Flag Post

How can you make letters smaller in the forums? like those tiny tm letters in Pixel gallery name.

Flag Post

Excellent, these Resources and Details will definitely help me on becoming a better artist.
I really don’t even know how to make a good banner, most are just filtered banners.
And for Avatars, I really suck at making them, any ways thanks I really love this Topic! :)

Flag Post

so we can put Computer art too?? (like Photoshop pictures)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I posted a thread in collaboration forums, but it either got deleted or lost, so I’ll ask here. As far as I know, there has only been one contest for collabs section. did the staff decide that there would only be one contest ever or have thay just not made another one? I think more frequent contests would be good because they would bring in more artists, which means more good music/art. I could be completely wrong, but it seems like a good idea to me. Also:

Originally posted by ThePureHeartSora:

so we can put Computer art too?? (like Photoshop pictures)

Yes you can, as long as it doesn’t look to photo-ish. You should stick to digital art that can also be made in Photoshop, but with no base image. You can find some good examples in collabs.

Flag Post

Stone that’s plain wrong, photo-manipulation is easily considered as art.

Flag Post

Oh… you it didn’t get lost, I just moved your thread and must have forgotten to leave you a shout. My bad: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/8-collaborations/topics/59293-next-collabs-contest

Flag Post

Question: Where do I post an image, like a sig, if I want C&C on it? Is there a thread for, should I start a new? I was wondering because I have seen some making new threads for one image being told not to.

Flag Post

There’s no real science to it. Your best bet is to post to a group (CanopyArt, Shine Design) or a sig contest thread. This forum can be very helpful, but sometimes no one wants to give CC. My best advise is to be politely persistent about it.

Flag Post

Raw is right, but what you have to take in to consideration is wether it’s a one-off (or rare one here, one there art) or wether you want to post something new in not too large increments of time.

If you’d like to showcase what you can do, and you want to maintain an audience and a sort of portfolio, then feel free to start a new thread, even if you can only put 1 picture up to start (just make sure people know you’re planning on sticking to it).

BUT, if how-ever you don’t want the responsibility of looking after some loving fans, then there are some simple options, Raw mentioned a few, you can:
- Post it in a popular and open-for-other-people’s-stuff Art-requesting thread such as “CanopyArt” (chosen at random don’t start nagging me about which is better guys).
- Post it in the unofficial, although popular, “Communal Gallery”, which conveniently has the slogan “Give your homeless art a home”. It seems to be a pretty good haven for artist who don’t want to be weighed down by their own thread but want a decent and active audience, including other artists.
- Hijack a competition thread such as GHXpert59’s current competition, “Black & White Avatar Contest!”. This will both expose you to a good amount of active people who are following the competition and will conveniently piss GHX off. 2 birds with 1 stone! [Don’t do this…]

I’ll gladly give some “C&C” to any art so long as I come across it. ;)

Flag Post

cool. your really awesome! =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lelouch0:

can some one help me i want to post a forum and put pics in it is that possible

Easy

! http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9026/deathangelwallpaperbyqu.jpg !

Without the spaces.