Forums The Arts

Kongregate Halloween Banner

15 posts

Flag Post

Drew this strange pumpkin monster and felt I had to use it, so I made Halloween Banners for 2 different sites, including this one xP

Enjoy :D!

Flag Post

That looks very cool. Hopefully Jim will put it up on the site…

I like the wierd pumpkin monster, is it gonna be in your halloween game or something?

Flag Post

I’ve got mixed ideas about what my Halloween game is actually going to be xP, It was originally a live Pumpkin Carving Gallery where you could draw a pumpkin and see other people’s as well.

But now its a party game where you play many mini-games against a computer using nothing but ghosts xP.

Thanks for the comments :)!

Flag Post

cool banner man

Flag Post

haha

awesome

Flag Post

Dont really fit the Kong style maybe use it in a game instead.

Flag Post

Dont really fit the Kong style maybe use it in a game instead.

What do you mean? That would look awesome incorporated into the logo!

Flag Post

Wow, that banner is incredible. I really love it. Hope Jim will put it up.

Flag Post

well malachi i mean that the pumpkin looks cartoony and tha style of kong is more strict.

Flag Post

Very cute scary! Nice job!

Flag Post

Really cool Jindo, keep up the awesome work!

Flag Post

So this is really cool, and inspired me to change our header next week for Halloween. Unfortunately this one won’t work as is because the scary pumpkin would either cover or be covered by the dark welcome box on the right. But Theresa is putting together specs on the dimensions/constraints you have to work with, and then I’m going to start an official Halloween header contest thread. Jindo, I hope you’ll submit! Thanks for the inspiration.

Flag Post

good banner

Flag Post

Wow thanks for the awesome comments everyone :)!

And thanks for commenting twice monkyboy9 xD.

Flag Post

Jindo you rule at drawing. I wish i was as good as you.