Forums The Arts

Wanna save some money up for the Steam Sale next month - Anybody want some cheap commissions?

4 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, so with the steam summer sale next month, I’ve been wanting to gather some cash to buy some games. I have about $35 so far for it, but I’m willing to do some cheap commissions if anybody is interested.

http://fiftyniner.deviantart.com/

That’s my deviantart, you can see some of my stuff there. I mostly have stuff pony-related on there, but I’m willing to make whatever is wanted. I’m not asking for any specific prices, so go ahead and make an offer. If you buy a commission, I can receive money via PayPal.

So, if you’re willing to make an offer, thanks a million. I’d really appreciate it! ^^

Flag Post

Ohey ghx!

Wish I could, I’ve always loved your stuff. I’m saving up for a not shitty computer instead of buying games this summer.

Good luck with your get rich quick scheme. :D

Flag Post

I’m not about to comission you, but I’d think some people would be more reluctant to do that for someone who’s only showing MLP-themed artwork. Maybe it’s just me wanting to see something different in your gallery.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWhiteAngel:

I’m not about to comission you, but I’d think some people would be more reluctant to do that for someone who’s only showing MLP-themed artwork. Maybe it’s just me wanting to see something different in your gallery.

Yeah, I haven’t really done anything out of the MLP fandom recently. Dx
I haven’t really made anything else to showcase.

Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

Ohey ghx!

Wish I could, I’ve always loved your stuff. I’m saving up for a not shitty computer instead of buying games this summer.

Good luck with your get rich quick scheme. :D

Thanks. :3