Forums The Arts

Art with the Tablet

20 posts

Flag Post

For my birthday, my dad gave me a tablet (Made in China, damn it :()

Here’s a try with it (Go criticize it):

And try not to criticize the length of the hands. I know it’s ridiculous short but Ima lazy and if you can, gimme a tutorial on hands. Took me a hour to draw one damn hand :(

Flag Post

Very ugly. :)

Just kidding. If your good on paper, you’ll be good at Flash. Practice in school while the teacher is talking.

Flag Post

I’ll practice during my favorite class, Reading Language Arts (Or English) and the good thing is? Actually I do that every RLA class :)

Flag Post

Your best work(not a compliment) Happy BIRTHDAYNESS.

Flag Post

> Practice in school while the teacher is talking.

Psht, I get away with it through out every lesson :3.

Flag Post

Meh tou

Flag Post

After taking at a look at some background tutorials, I tried to make a perspective and landscape image:

Go ahead and criticize it :D

Credits: designing for blurred perspective being too blurred :D

Flag Post

I liked the light but for the grass you used a to bright colour

Flag Post

I did noticed that too after you said it. Maybe I should put the dark green around the outline and the light green be free but I’m lazy.

Flag Post

No just make the light green darker.

Flag Post

Jude, just keep at it. Your getting it. Another thing that I noticed is that something without outline looks better (for me) than something with outline. Try that. Hey, soon you could change your name to “Jindo2”. :D

Flag Post

What do you mean by outline? The whole outline of the hill? It looks seriously weird :O

Flag Post

Well Jude i havent seen any of your work without a tablet so i cant tell.

Flag Post

I mean the black line surrounding the hill. Dont erase it, though. Just draw w/o black line surrounding. Give it a try, see how you like it.

Flag Post

one thing that would look cool, would be a dark dark green out line

Flag Post

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Cloud_9ine_art

a little randomness with my tablet…hopefull if i go to this academy next year, my parents will be forced to buy my a tablet lappy

Flag Post

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Cloud_9ine_art

pure PWNAGE!

Flag Post

Here’s the game scene for Jude MD: (I won’t tell you for now what the background is used for in the game because it spoils the fun >:) )

Criticize the background. (I might put some texture and depth into the grass)

Flag Post

well you could of made the trees lumpy and then make the shadow lumpy it would have an overall pleasing look

Flag Post

i can’t flash me only have paint sucky program… lol