Forums The Arts

Looking for custom art in variety of styles

23 posts

Flag Post

I’m looking for various styles of artwork for CD covers, web-site art, and other odds and ends. Since I latched on to Kongregate, this seems like a nice place to check out the new talent. Plus it doesn’t hurt to support those who make the various items that go in to all the games I enjoy.

Slightly tainting the above statement; looking preferably for someone who accepts pay pal or Visa.

If you have a site with/and/or portfolio of some type, please let me know. We only have vague ideas of what we need and would like to see some samples, because we would like variation in style.

Thanx in advance.l

Flag Post

I’m not an artist, but that means I’m cheap. Here’s some stuff I’ve done for various reasons:

Sketches on that pirate was by a friend, I did the coloring and cleanup.

Flag Post

Nice work, and you’re cheap. :P You’re hired. email contact@operation42.com or let me know how I can contact you. Then I can scan my crappy sketches and see what you can do with them.

Flag Post

Done!

Flag Post

Cool, we’ll hammer things out in email.

Still looking for 1 or 2 more people, preferably someone who is good with abstract and/or realism (but slightly warped, of course)

I should also mention that you need to be of legal age to work in your area of residence. Sorry.

Flag Post

I should also mention that you need to be of legal age to work in your area of residence. Sorry.

If Mike isn’t in, I’m gonna laugh. He’s a Kongregate Staff member XD

Flag Post

>If Mike isn’t in, I’m gonna laugh. He’s a Kongregate Staff member XD

He’s 20 n00b. Legal for everything but da alkoholz. Although Kongregate does seem to have some of you youngins workin real hard as mods! CHILD LABOR ZOMG!

Flag Post

HAHAHA.

Flag Post

Although Kongregate does seem to have some of you youngins workin real hard as mods!

I was SUPPOSED to work hard? Better close the YouTube Videos and turn off Knights of Prospertity quick! Nothing :)

Flag Post

No Jude you can have fun and draw flowers.

Flag Post

I would use child labor, but I don’t think most of them have Paypal or such.. :)

I see all sorts of new forum categories…should I move my request to Collaber…Colabe….the one where you work together?

Is it inappropriate for me to search out minor (no pun intended) business transactions on here? Not flesh them out here, but find willing participants?

If I ask another question, would we get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Flag Post

i work for free however i do like some mention. email me at griffin998@hotmail.co.uk with a request and i’ll see what i can do i don’t like making portfolios so just email me a request and you can tell me if you like the final result or not.

Flag Post

Are you partial to any styles? Scenery, people, abstract, etc..?

Meh, I’ll just mail you.

Free is good.

Flag Post

Sorry, hate to bump this up myself, but I figured it was the lesser of two evils (making a new post.)

Anyway, re-requesting any artists with some spare time and empty pockets.

Flag Post

well i dont have a workers permit but im 14 now so……………….

nah, im not thhat good an artist

Flag Post

Despite the fact that most of the young artists on here are mature enough, I just don’t want to deal with irate parents who might feel their child has been ripped off. Such is the state of things.

Flag Post

I might be interested.

Flag Post

It’s been a while since I dusted off my Photoshop, but I could have a go if you’d like.
I’m rubbish at drawing any kind of…thing. But I sort of qualify for your abstract requirement. Probably more on to web graphics.

You can see some stuff that I’ve made at: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/Bushinzan/My%20avatars%20and%20sigs/
That’s probably the best stuff there, but feel free to browse around. Keep in mind some of it is fairly old.

Feel free to send me a whisper if you’re interested.

Flag Post

Venzael, I am afraid my ‘abstract’ requirements have changed/been fulfilled, but don’t take that as a slight on your work.

Jindo, I think your talent would suit me greatly in the ‘cover’ department (smaller 120/240 pixel square art.) Find a way to accept electronic money :) Perhaps we could figure out some other sort of arrangement, although I can’t think of anything. Suggestions welcome…

Flag Post

Hey umm..not that good of an artist (you can check the Famous faces get powered up thread or the Kongreland thread) I have PayPal and I have already worked with some programmers for sponsored games.If I should choose between CD covers and WebSite design I will choose the second(to see two websites Ive been designing check out nqkoi1.deviantart.com or to see an almost complete version of that Wii-websites there check out www.wii-flash.com)

Flag Post

I have a paypal account (it’s not necessarily mine, which means it’s legal).

The computer with all my programs is currently broken, but I have a few programs on this computer which I could probably use (including Flash 8) :).

Flag Post

Jindo, Nqkoi1, need some way to privately contact you. Other than whispers (I have all these scans I need to show ya)

Flag Post

Sure evilatwork (at) abv.bg is the way to contact me.