Forums The Arts

Need suggestion

2 posts

Flag Post

What is the difference between a Masters in Fine Arts and a masters in Visual Arts?

Flag Post

An MFA is the type of degree, like a bachelors in arts (BA) or masters in science (MS). Visual Arts would be the focus or major. So you would get a MFA in visual arts the same way you can get a BA in English or an MS in physics.