Forums The Arts

Need Help with a Comic

4 posts

Flag Post

So i has an idea of making a comic where countries were represented by characters. Unfortunatley, the concept and art style i was planning on is already being used by the webcomic Scandinavia and The World.

So what i need help with is try to change it enough that it isn’t simply seen as fanart. Pitch me ideas.

Currently i’m planning to focus on a different set of countries, and to focus more on modern stereotypes rather than the countries history.

Pic related, its Scandinavia and the World.

Flag Post

Oh, and if you don’t get it, the Danes eat really tall open sandwiches.

Flag Post

Here’s an idea, don’t.

Seriously, that comic is bloody terrible in every sense of the word. You’d be better off creating your own story driven comic instead of something like this or the gag a day rubbish.

The adventures of Dr McNinja weaves the humor into the characters and situations instead of flat punchlines based of country jokes we’ve already heard.

Flag Post

Do you know how much cultures you will insult making that.

“The adventures of Dr McNinja weaves the humor into the characters and situations instead of flat punchlines based of country jokes we’ve already heard.”
thats spot on what you have to do,

also I noticed that america is bigger then every one else like the jock who pushes people around. which symbolizes that america is the big and better then all the other countries.
which is quite offensive to the others