What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Hello there, my name is Alxje, and now I would like to ask you guys two things:
1) im unfamiliar with the Arts forums, so please be nice to me. If this topic is clogging up this forum, due to a stupid asked question, which belongs on another thread, please do tell me ( in a normal way ofc), and I will lock this topic and post the question on the correct thread.
2) The question I do have is: Is there any artist/ photoshopper who wants to make an avatar for me? I am not handing out any money, nor goods in return etc, just a question for an artistic person with too much free time to spend. Please, Don’t strain yourself to provide an avatar for me, I dont want to pressurize any of you guys.
Feel free to post down below your images/avatars, and I will comment on them.
My preferences are though:
-I prefer symbols over words/letters in my avatar
-simple colours (grey white black), not too energetic, however, used in the right combination, I might actually like it
- I am a sucker for lines, for some strange reason.
- I prefer smooth over spikey.
- If you have no inspiration, take some out of my current avatar
I think that’s about it.
Thanks in advance, and hope you guys are challenged,
What’s funny is that I’m actually a Throbbing Gristle fan. When I first saw his post, I thought, “Damn, another guy that likes Throbbing Gristle! That’s awesome!”
Then he proceeds to ask for a new avatar and it sorta bummed me out. He probably doesn’t know where the symbol came from, and I suspect he won’t be back.