Forums The Arts

Lesson 666

8 posts

Flag Post

LESSON 666
It was a long day at my school, I just did three tests for Calculus, Physics, and Forensic Science. So, I’m pretty much exhausted at this point and I still have to take two other tests for Psychology and Chemistry tomorrow morning. So to relax myself, I decided to watch some episodes from my favourite show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. After watching at least 18 episodes, I decided to listen to some music from the fandom.

I saw a video that had my favourite pony as a thumbnail, Twilight Sparkle. So by instinct I clicked on it, it was a fairly good dubstep song, but it wasn’t a music video, it was just pics of fan art, I’m guessing by the uploader. They were all pretty decent, with names on them. There was one that was creepy, it had Twilight having this evil and wide smile, with her eyes glowing white and she had this evil expression on her face. The title of the picture was ‘’Lesson 666,’’ I’m guessing that’s a spin-off title for the episode where Twilight goes crazy, Lesson Zero. The video was barely 2 minutes in; the video was 4 minutes long.

The dubstep song was still playing, but then it turned into this radio static with this popping sound, but the timeline was still going on, so I figured the video messed up for me. So I decided to refresh the page, but that’s when creepy shit begins, it began normal again. So, I decided to skip to the 2 minute mark of the video, again I heard the static and popping noise, and the timeline kept moving. I clicked on the refresh button at least 5 times, and then the song was normal again, so I decided to skip to the 2 minute mark again. It was playing normal, but that’s when shit starts getting creepy as fuck. The dubstep distorted slowly to the point where it’s FUBAR, and then into static and a popping sound, as I heard before.

I was going to click out of the video, but it wouldn’t let me it just stayed on the same exact page. That’s when it starts getting fucked up, the ‘’Lesson 666’’ picture began bleeding, starting from Twilight’s eyes, that’s when I decided to press the power button, but it didn’t turn off. With that, My finger had blood on it, when I look back to the video, blood was pouring out of the computer screen, not only that, but there was the Devil’s star on the backdrop that was only white before. I punched my computer screen, breaking the screen, but only more blood came out of the screen. The video didn’t go away still, even though I just cracked the screen in half, it just kept bleeding and bleeding even more…..

EXCERPT FROM THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER- 20 year old Steven Boutwell was brutally murdered on Thursday evening with his eyes pulled out of their sockets, as well as some cuts and bruises. Police are working hard to solve this case.

4 MONTHS LATER

EXCERPT FROM THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER- The case for the death of Steven Boutwell was closed today, due to lack of evidence. The Chief of Police had this to say earlier today, ‘’We are greatly confused as to what happened to this poor man, we don’t know whether it was a suicide or a homicide. So we closed the case with the state’s approval. We’re sorry, we tried the best we can to solve this case.’’

Flag Post

ummmm… WTF is this supposed to be a story

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

ummmm… WTF is this supposed to be a story

Is this supposed to be contrustive criticism? No, oh okay. Then your comment is worth shit.

Flag Post

oh if its a story it is pretty good but I thought you were just on the wrong forum so sorry hehe, you could extend this into like a small sized story like goosbumps or something. yeah I used to like writing when I was little but everything I made was almost exactly the same. lol but I loved it. and I had the greatest ever L.A teacher.

well I guess its a damn good story if I thought you were being serious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

oh if its a story it is pretty good but I thought you were just on the wrong forum so sorry hehe, you could extend this into like a small sized story like goosbumps or something. yeah I used to like writing when I was little but everything I made was almost exactly the same. lol but I loved it. and I had the greatest ever L.A teacher.

well I guess its a damn good story if I thought you were being serious.

I was gonna make it longer, but I had other projects I was working on for a friend’s play and short film. This was also only a test to see if I’m good at making something a bit creepy. I can do much better stories than this, if I were to make it into a goosebumps-esque story, it would no longer make sense.

Flag Post

I’m not a good writer I just love doing it. although I never do it here in alberta we have 2 writing finals we have the HLAT, then another story writing final it`s lovley

all I gotta say was the description was good because I could see it in my mind too much blood makes it a little too corny though.

Flag Post

Lol, I want to become either an author or a casting director for films.

Flag Post

GO. follow your dreams… BECOME! the next. steven speilburg!