Forums The Arts

Need artist for new game

8 posts

Flag Post

Hey, i need an artist for my new game. ill share the earnings with whoever helps. the game is going to be a RPG/Adventure/Defence game. you will be able to walk around the town enter buildings search/buy weapons and food and defend against zombies. i need an artist to do most of the art work. but for now just to get started i need a birds eye view of a person walking 4 difrent directions. if your interested in being apart of the game message me or post it here

Flag Post

Why don’t you just a sprite of a person walking North then rotate it 90-degrees in Flash?

I suspect it’s because you don’t mean straight-down-view, but rather from 70 or 80-degrees, right?

Flag Post

i need more then a person… i need the terain. the players/enemies and i need a side veiw of a building and someone shooting from the top. and i dont care if it straigh or on an angle… i just need an artist that will do most of the art work

Flag Post

im good at the artsy thingy doobabs

Flag Post

You don’t sound like you have a very clear idea of what you need. I might help now that I have my computer back up and running and am actually drawing again thanks to college but I’d need a solid foundation of what you actually want and need.

Flag Post

sorry for not responding but i found 2 other artists in the collaberation fourm

Flag Post

if you evere need another artist, pm me

im an artistic genius … or was that autistic 8O
meh. ondt like language and talking anyways

Flag Post

ok