Forums The Arts

Work Safe.

3 posts

Flag Post

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I did a quick Google search for “work safe” in this forum and didn’t see a specific definition or guideline for what constitutes “work safe”.

I have a few pieces I’d like to share, but they’re a bit on the darker side and the themes may or may not break the rule. Obviously sexual content isn’t allowed, but what about other taboo-like topics?

I’d rather not specify exactly what I’m talking about because it’ll ruin the mystique. ;)

Flag Post

Just put a NSFW tag in the title if you’re unsure, and the mods will take it down if they don’t like it. This site is 13+, so keep that in mind, but you wont be permabanned for it or anything (well, not the first time).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oboe_Passion:

Just put a NSFW tag in the title if you’re unsure, and the mods will take it down if they don’t like it. This site is 13+, so keep that in mind, but you wont be permabanned for it or anything (well, not the first time).

I actually meant to delete this, because I received an answer in chat. They said pretty much what you did, but thank-you!