Forums The Arts

Prolice officer needs some help

11 posts

Flag Post

Im a aspiring new youtuber and a need a swanky pic its gotta be 800 by 800 and make it look really cool please and have it tie in please like saying prolice officer or a cop with a sweet moustache and sunglasses with a laptop in his hands.

Flag Post

I took the liberty of giving him an African American partner who, because of a tragic explosion, is now only a detached ass.

Flag Post

Sorry I was looking for something a little more professional I like the detached ass but its a compilation of 3 people so if you could make it that officer but make it look a bit better and add two asses instead of 1 it would be perfect make one asian and 1 white

Flag Post

Police*

Flag Post

Babu….wtf?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

Police*

im signed as jerqod right now and I meant prolice.

Flag Post

Originally posted by babu:

Sorry I was looking for something a little more professional I like the detached ass but its a compilation of 3 people so if you could make it that officer but make it look a bit better and add two asses instead of 1 it would be perfect make one asian and 1 white

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

Originally posted by babu:

Haha I get what your getting at but by more professional I meant not so odd looking like with his rectangle teeth and wierd arms But Im still looking for a art submission if anyone is willing to help.

Flag Post

yes the arms do kin dove remind me of an octopus with donkey teeth

Flag Post

this one is better and more suited

Flag Post