Forums The Arts

Hey to all those people who dont beleave that i made the art the you claimed was stolen watch this (locked)

13 posts

Flag Post

Hey this is me making a drawing on Ms paint in like 5 mins it is not vary good but i hope it will prove that i made all of the pictures that were “Stolen” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HSY53t3jA&feature=youtu.be

Flag Post

Your video’s been removed, by the way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Your video’s been removed, by the way.

no it hasent i was editing it and i forgot to upload it…

Flag Post

Deleted because it’s too long. But seriously, what are you even talking about?

If you are an artist, post some art. It’s pretty simple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by petesahooligan:

Deleted because it’s too long. But seriously, what are you even talking about?

If you are an artist, post some art. It’s pretty simple.

Here and here.

Flag Post

You can’t type properly (or you don’t know grammar and punctuation), you use blatantly obvious stolen pictures, and link a deleted video for proof. Not too smart.

Flag Post

Give the guy a break Good Job man

Flag Post

Give him a break from outright stealing other peoples artwork and claiming it as his own? That sounds logical.

Flag Post

Ahhhh… the great arguments of the new Art forums… Back in 2008 when reaper graphics was around, I stole some art… NO ONE cared they just kicked me from the group :P

Flag Post

God you suck at drawing you fag

this is the message I got from grayson… what a little shit.

Flag Post

You guys know that grayson got in trouble many times, including different forums? IIRC he has got into trouble 3 times+ [Kongregate Warnings].

Flag Post

If your gonna be a theive… please try and not be this bad at it.

Flag Post

If you’re going to bump a thread, please bump one that has a chance of attracting some activity to the forum.