Forums The Arts

The last song I intend on sharing with kongregate...

9 posts

Flag Post

All good things must end, I guess. I never got around to sharing my guitar music on the collabs because I never quite got good enough. I always figured I would in the future, but it seems that won’t happen now…

So, in light of pressing circumstances, I present to you a song of mine, played on my guitar. It’s pretty sketchy, but I care not. Try to see the composure of the piece, rather than my numerous mistakes and overzealous tempo variances (particularly in the beginning)

ode le’ collabs

Enjoy, and feel free to discuss =]

Flag Post

wow, well done. I liked that quiet/progressive part. 5/5 but i can’t vote..

Flag Post

I like this… it starts a bit relaxing, makes ya think its about to change.. goes back to calming. does change but does it wonderfully.
Some minor unneeded noise from heading to a different fret, very minor though, comes to a soft end, though sounds like an accidental sharp there but kind went with it.. so overall. 4/5 from me
Song like you ether had some natural skill on guitar or practiced hard. Good job ether way.

Flag Post

Thanks dudes =]

Flag Post

I wanted to make it to 50 tracks.. I stopped at 49 and didn’t upload some tracks that I had finished so this next one could be my 50th.. I want to share this last one too..
Top Notch
(I think its my best track to date..)

Flag Post

I really like it! It very well may be the best track I’ve heard from you. I commented on soundcloud as well =]

Flag Post

thanks.

Flag Post

Nice. Following you on soundcloud

Flag Post

I want a last song to share on kongregate now! xD