Forums The Arts

-= Ramos Art Corner II =-

51 posts

Flag Post

Hello. Now on a new year i fell its time for me to post a new portofolio of my achievements.
Il end 2012 and enter 2013 by entering the player.IO contest with a turn based game, pvp and co-op, here is a small prewiev of the battlefield, some game objects and some internal UI

some stuff i made for my online portofolio

enjoy

Flag Post

Amazing art! Can’t wait to play the game.

Flag Post

its already out silly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

its already out silly

its not, this is work for the online multiplayer version :P

Flag Post

Yeah, fantastic work. Very crisp UI especially, I really like your stuff, keep posting!

Flag Post

THank you, we now finishd chat UI art & code, here is a small prewiev of it,game gona be pvp p+p vs p+p , dayli missions and alot more.
Im searching for serios beta testers in 10 days

Flag Post

i tryed the game and it is really hard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

i tryed the game and it is really hard.

you tryed awaken, this is not awaken :)))

Flag Post

I love your color choice it totally matches the mood… one thing I can point out is that fist, it could use a bit less roundness to it. it looks totally retarded.

Flag Post

why is it doing that… anyways very nice ramos I like your style alot. but that fist could use a bit of a tune up so it looks less like a frag grenade. :)

Flag Post

why is it doing that

Flag Post

Hey, tnx for CC but i dont understand what do you mean by roundness , can you explain ? or if u want you can modify my art, i get it better on example :P
Yea i agree about the first il redo it later

Doing what ? lol its not alive

Flag Post

lol im sory it was being very weird it said this post was killed by moderator ur something. the fist is fine I just thought it looked funky

Flag Post

its not a fist its a grenade …. :))))))))) im joking its a fist

Flag Post

i knew it was a grenade

Flag Post

looks awsome, how will gameplay be? so far it remindes me of xcom in a good way , when is it gona be ready for fun ?

Flag Post

I’m not really into pixel art, but this is really neat :)

Flag Post

Thank you all and @lime, we will enter beta test in 18 feb

edit: here is an animated version of first map

http://vasile20022003.deviantart.com/#/d5sr7s4

Flag Post

animated map rocks, i specilay love the hologram logo and the vents gj

Flag Post

ramos hey i just thougght of somthing really cool. why not put like some kind of maze like texture for the background of the chat box

Flag Post

Im having problems with my imaginations, can you elaborate ? :D or maybe show me a quiq mockup ?

Flag Post

heres an xample that i just made

Flag Post

Tnx lime # 1 il insert it in game and see how it looks :P to many limes this days :)))

PS: im having problems with vegetation map, any sugestions / link for tutorials on top down vegetation ?

Flag Post

i think hes the original lime am i correct?

and i mssaged you about that

Flag Post

ramos go through all of these tutorials you may find something helpful just go through all of them you might learn some thing ive been doing pixel art for 8 years and i still find new techniques every week :)))

ok so ramos i will try and make you some but btw i suck at top down so expect anything really amazing… i will do rocks and bushes and i will try to refine your trees to match your setting plan more but on thing your game is supposed to be dark feeling right so put a bit more jungle like purples and radiant giant red or yellow flowers so you want the grass alot more deep its too hard for me too explain but i will try my best for your rocks and trees :)