48 posts

Flag Post

heres a great picture for photo referance but yours shold be more dark colored

Flag Post

Yes for grass that looks good its doable but the tress and rocks not

Flag Post

sand

yes yours will look very different I know that. it was only for the gras :P

now what i want you to look close at in this on is the water for yours shoould look simmiler to it because we dont want pur blue water i think this water is perfect for your scenario.

Flag Post

hmm ive been trying to make some grass but im really stuck aswell

Flag Post

OK so this was my first ever grass tile top down I’m really off and on on liking this tile please tell me if I need to make it different or was this what you were going for

I will try the rock But I have no idea what it will turn out like.

EDIT.

I guess thats alright.

I have no idea how to do the trees so yeah I tyried ahaha, so I’m sorry if its not good enough for the game ramos but I have never done top down before.

Flag Post

THank you !

Flag Post

touch them up how you want them and make different versions of each I hope I helped

I tried to make a loop btw.

Flag Post

the new bar enviroment is implemented, now il get started on jungle enviroment

Flag Post

would there be moderators for the chat room?

what sponsors do you have?

Flag Post

Yes ther will be mods in chat rooms, also no sponsors, this game is made for the playerIO competition

Flag Post

Ok

Flag Post

dose that means game wont get uploaded on kongregate ? :(

Flag Post

better not it could be a hit game :0

Flag Post

It looks pretty insane so far… have you chosen your mods?

Flag Post

He hey
NO i havent choose any mods yet, main time is concentrated on engen and artwork,
we will choose mods out of best beta testers rewievers
and i dunno if game will be on kong , i onestly dont know

Here is a test screen prewiev :

Flag Post

i want mod :D
how can i beta test ? and what commands hase a mod ? and WHYYYYYYYY NOT ON KONG ?
i see you fynali used your cyberpunk city in a game , this better be good man, and watch out for blade runner sountrack it has copypright on it

Flag Post

Ramos, did you find another programmer yet? Also, it looks really nice, I love the tiles.

Flag Post

uh oh
@lime69
playerIO gona give his private beta testers, mod hase some basic commands like “silence” in chat, “warn”,“kick”, why not on kong? i dont know, if we win one of the 10th places from contest then its gona be on kong but for now i dont have any info about release details only the date. and no, im not using BR soundtrack in game just while working

@ST3ALTH15
yes i do have a good programmer, he is very busy with school but he is skilled so ther`s still hope. Thank you :D

Flag Post

You are awesome
You are hard-worker
You are honest
But still you are struggling ….. Where is Bill Gates and his quotes …. or world changed… or people are fucker..
Your game are too good to play.. art is so nice to see…. and still the Armor games named developer collect all award…

Flag Post

sounds good… looks good.

Flag Post

thank you lol
meantime i released an old game made in 2011 from awaken series, enjoy :D
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ramos_emanuel/awaken-hell-unleashed

Flag Post

These art forums just make me sad, looking at all the threads die D:
But I do check back from time to time.

Flag Post

Then chek this out

and this