Forums The Arts

The Texts of OT

10 posts

Flag Post

A long time ago their was a place called The Sea of Cats. From this were two cats born. At birth they were abandoned by their mother. Then, a wandering traveller known as Madjedi found them and picked them up. He took good care of them and noted that they were very lengthy. He named one Longcat after this and the opposite one, a black cat, was named Tacgnol. One day they suprised him. He was feeding the 40 feet long cats when a feline voice said in his head " Let us free. We are grown up and eager to explore.". Loving them, he gave them to the ORLY owls who took Longcat to a faraway land known as OT, named after the randomness of the people there, Off Topic. The other went to a place known as SD, where people are serious. The natives worshipped them for their lengthiness. When the two places heard of eachother, they went to war over their differences. Many were killed. When the leader of OT, AlextheGreat13, was mortally wounded, he gave leadership to Longcat. Longcat then charged, using death lasers and swipes of his claws to decimate the enemy. Then when Tacgnol, a noble of SD saw, shot lasers at his brother. They fought until Tacgnol was blasted far away. Then the war ended with no victor. Tacgnol, now trained as a ninja by the lolcats who found him, came back in secret. Then, when Longcat was eating tuna, he ambushed him and ,in a blurry of roundhouse kicks and hisses, much of OT was destroyed. But, however, Tacgnol died. 48 years passed and Longcat became weak and old in his 7458th year in life. Then, Chuck Norris, who is Tacgnols apprentice, kicked the ground 13 times and a young Tacgnol rose from the Earth. Well, a battle capable Tacgnol. Currently Tacgnol is tracking down the meak Longcat to fight him in the final battle of the never finished SD-OT War. In that battle half of the forums will be destroyed.

Flag Post

I shall rate this text
I give it 3 out of 10
Thanks for trying though

Flag Post

If you could perhaps format this a bit and include some indentations and paragraph separations, that would help make reading it easier.

Flag Post

Ok. You seem new though, so I will ignore you.

Originally posted by HaikuGuy:

I shall rate this text
I give it 3 out of 10
Thanks for trying though

Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I shall rate this text
I give it 3 out of 10
Thanks for trying though

But … his rating of poetry was a work of poetry, literally! I must protest, sir, that you have no respect of the deeper essences.

Flag Post

Hush. You are nothing.

Originally posted by simeng:
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I shall rate this text
I give it 3 out of 10
Thanks for trying though

But … his rating of poetry was a work of poetry, literally! I must protest, sir, that you have no respect of the deeper essences.

Flag Post

I`ll rate it 11/10, Thats right fools i said 11/10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

I`ll rate it 11/10, Thats right fools i said 11/10.

That is incorrect
That’s simply impossible
Elaborate please

Flag Post

Text has been deemed Applicious.

Flag Post

Just wanted some up ahead attention.