Forums The Arts

Siggys i made

16 posts

Flag Post

Heres two siggys that i made. tell me what you think.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Flag Post

I love the anatomy of the first one i find it to be the most vivid of them both, but the one I would use as my signature is the 2nd one. It more practical because of the suttle earth tones, and it doesn’t distract from the rest of the page, it exist. the name is easier to read although the photshop job of splicing the hand drawn images is evident. I myself find it a little annoying, but I’m sure most people aren’t looking for the same things I am. I would even go so far as to as you to make my next signature for because you obviously have a knack for this sort of thing. The light shining down on the body of the 2nd dragon offers amazing contrast in the details of the character. were both of those of your own design? including the background? How long have you drawn for. What made you choose dragons? What is your mothers maiden name? what is you social? What are a list of your allergies, favorite places to hang out and fears? (just kidding on those last three :) ) Seriously I like them both very much do you do commissions?

Flag Post

Ill make you one if you want me to. and the dragons arn’t mine i just cut them out from their original pics. ive been using gimp for about two months but i only use it like once every two weeks. and i just like dragons

Flag Post

that’d be awesome if you would. I could tell you were kinda a rookie ;)

Flag Post

What would you like for the picture?

Flag Post

Pretty nice, although it would be nice if you had drawn the things yourself, or at least get rid of the white spots.

Oh, and off-topic, your avatar creeps me out Dragon o_O

Flag Post

Heres two more. one is just the popout verson of the other

Flag Post

No offence, but those really aren’t very good. Try to blend the “renders” in more, and if you make a popout sig, don’t make the outline like that, it just looks stupid. And seriously, quit the fancy text, i have problems reading it. Try to make more details too, they get pretty boring when almost the only thing you’ve done is cut out a dragon from a picture (poorly cut out), and added a stroke, a background and barely readable text with no effects.
Of course, you don’t need to add effects to the text, that depends on the sig, but it’s usually not a bad idea. na dit also makes it easier to read if you add a black 1px Stroke.

Here’s an example I made about a year ago for another website (where my nick is zaron):

]

Flag Post

Found the sticky now.. Sorry for the 4x post :P PLEASE, make a Edit button?

Flag Post

^Ooh, that is nice. Assuming you didn’t make the robot thing, you still put quite a bit of work into the other parts.

Oh, and the “edit post” link is right under your post count.

Flag Post

ill answer cuz dragon didnt

How long have you drawn for?

al my life, gotten more seriouse last year or 2

What made you choose dragons?

im one, its a fit

What is your mothers maiden name?

why tell you?

what is you social?

huh?

What are a list of your allergies, favorite places to hang out and fears?

i have not a single allergy besides a tiny sensitivity to high, high pollen; kong, parks, and i cant think of any, besides being human (jk)

do you do commissions?

not me (yet)

Flag Post

Maybe if you gave the text a border or had it in a different font, it would look better, because I can’t read some of the letters in all of the signatures.

Nice work, though.

Flag Post

srry ive been gone for a while. i answed his questions in the third post. yeah i know the popout one was ugly idk why i posted it. idk why that ugly purple border is there i think it has something to do with using html img posting thing on photobucket. i like the fonts.

Flag Post

Well, the fact that you like the font dosen’t change the fact that noone can read it, especially the first one.

Flag Post

Croppin’s bad; improvements imminent?

Flag Post

lol CrimeZ dont diss him he said hes a Rookie so let him grow into a better designer.